Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) (31769 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / secular act P Diddy hosts pastor TD jakes for dinner In million Dollar Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by KINGROLAND1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
the pastor took only his well fed family in a private jet o isreal.
the local people who helps him to spread RCCG in every street are still here in nigeria.
they say GOD is using him. i am 35yrs old, i have never read or seen proof of him curing malaria, i have never seen the man, his children, and wife trekking from town to town, preaching the Kingdom of GOD and JESUS CHRIST.
The man eats the best food
lives in the best house
surrounded by security
mingle with Politicians.
The only job he does is to climb a pupit that is surrounded by security men standing to protect him, he opens the Bible, read from it and say some special prayer for those who brought tithe in the form of money and pray ordinary prayer for those given offering in the form of money.
Every one wake up. GOD wants a one on one relationship with you and not you going to church to enrich a lazy man who will not work but depends on the money people give to him in the name of tithe and offering.
GOD bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Due respect
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Walelavender(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is when you age with grace.
Several guys on this platform have been using pàracetamol for someone else's headache. I pray they have that experience that would change their perception.
Jesus loves you!

1 Like

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
zico530:
That is what God does; He honours His beloved

Yes ooo
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
AYOILORI:
Very humble and most simplest man of God.

You are absolutely right, Daddy G O he's very humble also very simple to the core.
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by joenor(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Humm lovely.
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by farem: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
Nice...... just curious... Why are black people obsessed with the bible that was used to enslave them?

Your crooked curiosity has no cure!
Even when you see a clearly white people, you still allow your spiritual blindness to go after the black man.

Be healed in Jesus name!
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by farem: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
frosbel2:
While the members are feeding from hand to mouth - smh

You would have loved them feeding from feet to mouth?

Shior!
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
very humble man of God
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by feelgoodInc: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
is he also looking for ways to relocate to Israel?
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Aaronsrod: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
farem:

Your crooked curiosity has no cure!
Even when you see a clearly white people, you still allow your spiritual blindness to go after the black man.

Be healed in Jesus name!

Curiosity will kill the cat! He ask too many questions.

Why can't he just accept the fact of Gods curse on black people? Jesus has been given to us to set us free.
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
farem:

You would have loved them feeding from feet to mouth?

Shior!

Yes, as well as..... !

All you white man worshipping black people - smh

1 Like

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by tectonotimes: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by omoelerin1: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
zico530:
That is what God does; He honours His beloved
snaping with a white person is now God's honour? low mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Preeck: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chartey:
This is business lunch!

Obviously, the couple own a tour company in Israel that has pilgrims as its clients.
What bigger endorsement will they need than to host the leader of the world's biggest pentecostal church?
Maybe they even went further to make some agreements and sign some deals, who knows.

Na u know... Work towards ur own
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by An2elect2(f): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
the local people who helps him to spread RCCG in every street are still here in nigeria.
they say GOD is using him. i am 35yrs old, i have never read or seen proof of him curing malaria, i have never seen the man, his children, and wife trekking from town to town, preaching the Kingdom of GOD and JESUS CHRIST.
lives in the best house
surrounded by security
mingle with Politicians.
The only job he does is to climb a pupit that is surrounded by security men standing to protect him, he opens the Bible, read from it and say some special prayer for those who brought tithe in the form of money and pray ordinary prayer for those given offering in the form of money.
Every one wake up. GOD wants a one on one relationship with you and not you going to church to enrich a lazy man who will not work but depends on the money people give to him in the name of tithe and offering.
GOD bless you all.
HaHa ha. So true! The mass blindness is very worrisome.
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by mikolo80: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
lives in the best house
surrounded by security
mingle with Politicians.
GOD bless you all.

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
oluwamile:
God really loves dis man,at 75 he is still strong and healthy

There are millions of even 80 year olds who are strong and healthy and do not go to church - grin grin
Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
frosbel2:

There are millions of even 80 year olds who are strong and healthy and do not go to church - grin grin

God loves them too!

......That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. - Matt.5:45-48

2 Likes

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by sshalom(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
frosbel2:
While the members are feeding from hand to mouth - smh

You are so familiar with the members and their problems?

1 Like

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by donnie(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
wizzyenya:
daddy G O fulfilling his destiny

Nice to see BIshop Oyedepo holding a tab. I recall how he criticized ministers who used tabs, "can a tablet pray for you?" grin

1 Like

Re: Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos) by donnie(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

angry

E pain uuu tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') / 79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.