Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. (18602 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2017
After reading the post on office politics I decided to share this. my office is the molete of politics and conspiracy everyone is out for the other's neck but I decided not to be involved as in I stand alone. but it seems our oga at the top is enjoying the thing last week was my birthday among about 12 staff in my am the only one she didn't wish happy birthday. so I begin to wonder if she doesn't want me let her speak up and I will quit. no be only her I de work for.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Bizzyliss(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2017
lol you're whining over a birthday wish?
You no serious.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2017
For a birthday wish? Lol. Dude, sit down. It depends on why you are there. Are you there to make money or to be pampered? Is she going against any agreement you made? If no, that's not an issue, bros.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Sensual:
lol you're over a birthday wish?

You no serious.

far from me (whining). just wondering why she de act like a child cos everyone noticed as we have a platform for this

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2017
afoxy81:

far from me (whining). just wondering why she de act like a child cos everyone noticed as we have a platform for this

don't let it bother you as long as you haven't done anything bad.

but if e still deny bother you, I go tell am to give you birthday wish as salary undecided cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by omiaruk: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
How does that pay your bills? You obviously aren't filled with lots of works to do.

18 Likes

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
You have no problem
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by veekid(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
molete Na English word?
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by dollarcoolcat(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Are u rantin over bday wishes?? Seriously u nova hustle 4get bday b4 abi
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by 9japrof(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
I would have easily criticised you for whining about a mere birthday wish that never adds a dime in your pocket, but am sure there are underlying issues that is still missing that you did not tell us.

Act as of you are not worried, make sure even when colleagues query you, you pretend that it didn't get to you, cos with that those missiles will reduce else tighten up your sit belt cos it would rain more towards your direction up to the extent that you could resign.

I have been a victim of office politics and I know how it feels

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by thestevens: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Maybe it skip his mind,don't be quick to judge

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Sexyfali(f): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
see me see wahala ohh... when her buyday abi na birthday reach no wish her 2, e go pain her ehn.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Kakamorufu(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hehe. Abeg it's nothing. just focus on your work
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by oviejnr(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
As long as I'm getting paid at the end of the month, she can shove the birthday wishes off her ass grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by SirHouloo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ok
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by misterh(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
This post reminds me of Yaya Toure who was sulking because he wasn't given a birthday cake by Man City.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by auntysimbiat(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am frying pawpaw for u
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by jjjjj2017: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
it means nothing

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by SHAKABOOM: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
BLOODY HELL!My man tender your LEZIGNATION letter sharp sharp..why ur boss nogo wish you Happy birthday.. angry
If OWU grab you,you go get sense by force..abi dem dey wish happy birthday with bonus salary for ur workplace? smiley
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin OP is feeling like yaya toure.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by donsteady(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
afoxy81:
After reading the post on office politics I decided to share this. my office is the molete of politics and conspiracy everyone is out for the other's neck but I decided not to be involved as in I stand alone. but it seems our oga at the top is enjoying the thing last week was my birthday among about 12 staff in my am the only one she didn't wish happy birthday. so I begin to wonder if she doesn't want me let her speak up and I will quit. no be only her I de work for.
You want quit ur job because of birthday wishes. I pity the kind girl you go marry
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by reiddecuti: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Birthday is for ladies and kids.

Real men don't talk about birthday rather they talk about money and mostly 'power'.

I wonder which one you are.

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Remzie(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
it's possible he forgot, don't take it personal
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by Sirpaul(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
oooooooooooooooooooooooooook.
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by henchamb(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Do you ever care to know how others felt when you decided to stand alone.
Well she just decided to play your policy. Don't get her wrong pls. Get your ass back to work
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by fineboynl(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
if you are looking for who will wish you happy birthday then come and work for me for free. I promise to wish you everyday

and this made front page

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by kpaofame: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
afoxy81:

grin grin grin you are the one acting like a child...a big man Child...

Nairaland imagine someone is having heart-ache because his boss(maybe his crush) did not wish him happy birthday...na birthday you go the company go celebrate

Unless they are other issues you are not telling us...this wish matter nor join at all smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by PastorandMentor(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Grow up man. So your boss must determine your happiness? My boss don't even know when our birthdays fall. We don't kill him or get mad at him. Grow up man. Apart from your girlfriend you no suppose vex if others no wish you Happy Birthday.
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by HalfAmazing(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Maybe she was busy that day. It doesnt mean anytin jst do ur job ok. Happy Birthday in Arrears.
Re: My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. by admax(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Sent 100 Managers By Road To Lome / Nigeria Customs Sacks 48 Senior Officers (see The List) / 7 Years In Vet School, A Nairalander Finally Signed Out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.