Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) (48837 Views)

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / Big Snake (viper) Killed In My Area This Morning (pics) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by realestniggah: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lalasticala dey chop this one to?

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by juniior(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dafuq! Dy send this one from your village oo shocked cheesy
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by TINALETC3(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecided
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
You village people came to your office and met your absence and this is the only sign to show to you that they came around but not very met you in the office
its not us,we don't visit in d office
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by delors(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
And you call that an office? My guy you work in a jungle. Forget it
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by ekensi01: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fessy09:
grin grin
[s]
Fessy09:
grin grin
[/s]
Fessy09:
grin grin
E don enter.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by ayberry: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aye o
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by pythonkid(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
h
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by lavenjcrown(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
snap and post picture of the office, want to know if its dirty or clear environment. or is your office inside he bush?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by sekundosekundo: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
As big as it is with its colour, if it had bitten you, you would have been nakked and beating drums on the streets by now grin grin grin grin

Check well, the babies would still be in that office so expect more surprises soon. Dont be too relaxed grin

Its poison is half of a snake.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin
You for taste sour vinegar today.
You lucky it didn't sting you...choi!
You would have ran mad while seeing your great great grand parents laffing at you.
This big ones ain't much poisonous like the small ones.
Just be careful brah.

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Lowoa: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Instead of you hard object to kill it why not COCA-COLA

fortunekaura:
on getting to my office this morning i found this black and hairy scorpion. How it got in i dont know.. Rumour has it that if you got stung by this tormentor, sucking an old womans breaxt is the only remedy. Dont know how true that is.
Thank God i got it first..
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by ChiefSweetus: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
fortunekaura:
on getting to my office this morning i found this black and hairy scorpion. How it got in i dont know.. Rumour has it that if you got stung by this tormentor, sucking an old womans breaxt is the only remedy. Dont know how true that is.
Na wa. So one hôrny old woman somewhere formed this fake-àss remedy in order to get action. Finger nko? grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by tansho(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Where's your office located?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by AngelicBeing: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
vayne:
Eh shocked
tongue
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by bamdly(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
BUT it not good to kill little thing
but if it was me i will burn it not kill it
maybe it a crab
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
PapiSmith:
Thank God for your life.

Scorpions are deadly

Forget it bro. I had been stinged by it more than 3 times now. This is an old scorpion. The younger scorpions had the most painful stings.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by blackgorillaman: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thank you God o this color of scorpion is Ak 47 on your body
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
AlexCk:
Lala will be happy abt this regardless say no be serpant tho. Reptile na reptile grin
Lol,

Thank God @op,
Some scorpions venom dey soo toxic that one sting equals "permanent sleep"

Modified
Na arachnid, spider's elder bros grin

Zoologist sighted grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by BayodeAkinola(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
[ur=http://kinhood..com.ng/2017/06/download-woli-arole-live-performance-so.htmll]guys you really need to watch this woli arole stage performance its so dope always visit kinhood to download and watch more of this youtube skit.ENJOY[/url]
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by GuntersChain(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
It seems today once you kill something with the pix uploaded, it makes front page, let me go on buffalo hunting. I will be back in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
If you get stung by a scorpion just eat lots of onions it helps reduce the pain and stops paralysis of the stung area. This is done simply by blocking the venom from getting to the brain and neutralizing it
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by PStacks(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
fortunekaura:

sha thank God your village witches haven't yet caught you...
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by BayodeAkinola(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
thank God it does not hurt you....

[ur=http://kinhood..com.ng/2017/06/download-woli-arole-live-performance-so.htmll]guys you really need to watch this woli arole stage performance its so dope always visit kinhood to download and watch more of this youtube skit.ENJOY[/url] grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by bamdly(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ademoore07:

Forget it bro. I had been stinged by it more than 3 times now. This is an old scorpion. The younger scorpions had the most painful stings.
and u are not dead
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by vally68: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
You people like to kill and kill.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by ehioziosa: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Guys You Need To See This – Commotion As Vampire Bats Attack, Feast On Human Beings In Brazil

click the link below

http://www.unibenblog.com/1200-2/
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by MrCork: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
fortunekaura:

...that's a toy scopiion my niggggga....who u tink u kiddddnapin?(no oofensece/ angry
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by chrisseun(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
OP You could have gotten in a confinement and deliver to a zoo.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by smith666999(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
am convinced this was sent to u by ur village people...
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by irokop(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Where is your office? Na plank you dey sale?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) / 5 Men Trying To Reconnect Electricity, Risk Their Lives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.