Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning (36290 Views)

Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) / 13 Amazing Benefits Of Dates.... / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Chiefly:

Pls stop taking soda, it's a killah.
Men i really struggle .. sometimes I wont eat if no chilled Coke around
Its like real addiction I have tried to the point if I drink water I throw up
So I just try drink tea as much get small water from there embarassed
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
infogenius:

Lol
Jedi Jedi is not far from u (joke) cos
I know you are joking
Lol not nice feeling wahlahi but my system used to it
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by KennyID17(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:
Only drink Coke ... if water touches my mouth might be fatal grin
KennyID17 abi

I don teh u, no dey drink coke u no wan hear. angry

Continue oooo, u just continue cheesy cheesy grin grin angry
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2017
KennyID17:

I don teh u, no dey drink coke u no wan hear. angry

Continue oooo, u just continue cheesy cheesy grin grin angry
Sha give me proper burial if I die ..
but Coke is liquid na .. cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by KennyID17(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

U can dilute ur coke with a lil water, at least that way water go dey enter ya system wink
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by AreaFada2: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Is there anyone who does not drink water in the morning?
Do they drink kaikai (akpokavi) or what? grin cheesy

I feel thirsty on waking up and drinking water is logically the next thing to do.

Although I prefer lukewarm water with a dash of lemon. Unless I just woke up in a hot tropical environment.
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2017
KennyID17:

U can dilute ur coke with a lil water, at least that way water go dey enter ya system wink
Dilute ke shocked
I hate Diet Coke seff let alone diluted Coke wt is the point then ..

It's the fizz and caffeine I'm addicted too
Try a nice cold glass of IMPORTED coke grin naija one no dey taste d same

O o I like Schweppes
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by KennyID17(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Sha give me proper burial if I die ..
but Coke is liquid na .. cry

Remember that sulphuric acid is also liquid grin

@burial shocked shocked shocked

No follow me play rough this Sunday morning ooo angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by KennyID17(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Dilute ke shocked
I hate Diet Coke seff let alone diluted Coke wt is the point then ..

It's the fizz and caffeine I'm addicted too
Try a nice cold glass of IMPORTED coke grin naija one no dey taste d same

O o I like Schweppes

No talk say I no teh u ooo, u no wan hear angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
KennyID17:

Remember that sulphuric acid is also liquid grin

@burial shocked shocked shocked

No follow me play rough this Sunday morning ooo angry grin grin
This one terrorist they hold us for here make u no wake up hear bad news o
grin men I'm trying I have up my tea intake to add a bit of water .. the best I can do till my kidney packs up before I will listen
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by KennyID17(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

This one terrorist they hold us for here make u no wake up hear bad news o
grin men I'm trying I have up my tea intake to add a bit of water .. the best I can do till my kidney packs up before I will listen

No worry, I go donate my kidney give u kiss

But on one condition angry
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2017
KennyID17:

No worry, I go donate my kidney give u kiss

But on one condition angry
Wt undecided
Ans is no ... u tink say u get sense .. tongue
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by KennyID17(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Wt undecided
Ans is no ... u tink say u get sense .. tongue

Issokay

Enjoy your damaging kidney tongue grin grin
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by banmee(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2017
Andrew3:
without eating. angry angry angry angry

Yes.
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2017
KennyID17:

Issokay

Enjoy your damaging kidney tongue grin grin
Lol grin
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Bondesniger(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2017
nice one just did mine
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Chiefly(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Hmm.. Yeah it feels really satisfying I know but you gotta fight it.. Was once in your shoes, but the gasses and fear of Diabetes made me back down...
Tea is an excellent option too, xpecially green tea, can also try Ty.phoo blended tea bags, take it without milk or sugar since u kinda need it as a substitute for water.. (make sure it's hot/warm). . Can also try sparkling water.

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by AJCs(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2017
I had bn having constant, intermittent headache for three years before I visited a clinic @ my place of work to complain abt d situatn, and I was asked to go and do "Brain CT scan" since I never had any accident wt my head to knw d cause. A friend of mine, pathologist, told me not to do it since the doctor who told me is not a neurologist cos if neurologist sees the result, he would ask who ask me to do the test in d first place. I had to follow pathologist friend's advice but he only asked me to start drinking water as d headache could be caused by deharation.
To my surprise, it wasn't up to two weeks before d headache disappeared and it's bn over four years now.
Just imagine the disaster I would av encountered by spending #38,500 on "Brain CT scan" that wouldn't see the true cause of my headache.
For this, I have perhaps saved a guy's life and money going through the similar situation after spending much money on types of drugs being prescribed by doctor (s) and other people.
Water intake is d best beverage and would eternally remain d best.
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by zeezeegal(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
I Always Get Weak Each Time I Drink Water In The Morning... Can Someone Explain The Cause?
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by infogenius(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol not nice feeling wahlahi but my system used to it

Abeg oh, as a babe you don't need your system to get used to coke.
More of water please.

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by infogenius(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
zeezeegal:
I Always Get Weak Each Time I Drink Water In The Morning... Can Someone Explain The Cause?
Because you are not used to it.
Turn it to a habit and see how energetic you will be.
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Welcomme: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
I take one chilled Goldberg or star immediately I wake up in the morning b4 brushing. It has been helping my day and my internal system. Highly refreshing and good for one's body. .
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Pedrocross4568(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Andrew3:
without eating. angry angry angry angry
yes
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by zeezeegal(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
infogenius:

Because you are not used to it.
Turn it to a habit and see how energetic you will be.
Yeah Bro! True Talk... Just Started It A Week Ago. Tnks
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chiefly:

Hmm.. Yeah it feels really satisfying I know but you gotta fight it.. Was once in your shoes, but the gasses and fear of Diabetes made me back down...
Tea is an excellent option too, xpecially green tea, can also try Ty.phoo blended tea bags, take it without milk or sugar since u kinda need it as a substitute for water.. (make sure it's hot/warm). . Can also try sparkling water.
I like typhoo too cheesy ok will try sparkling water
Never tried that before

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by MarieSucre(f): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hahaha WTF.

Pleas is there any woman here who experiences menstrual cramps in her vagina, raise your hand.

Menstrual cramps happen in the uterus bro.
And the vagina or vulva cannot retain water. it's the bladder that does that.

Shitty science. Cringe.
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by kings09(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Next time add dat snakes were found in the flood, dat shld get lala's attention
Chiefly:
My people una don see rain? That Apapa road is terrible, every road leading into & out of Apapa is a big mess.. From Airways to Tincan and even Boundary. It's quite disheartening considering its Nigerias Premier port.

Didn't mean to derail, trying to get the attention of some individuals. Created a thread about the roads but it didn't make front page, maybe cos Dammy Krane is not involved. sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by kokoA(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
I start my day with a liter of water, a cup of mistletoe tea (after 15mins) and two shots of vodka.
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Chiefly(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
kings09:
Next time add dat snakes were found in the flood, dat shld get lala's attention

Hahaha. ... Meen you damn hilarious grin
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by Chiefly(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

I like typhoo too cheesy ok will try sparkling water
Never tried that before

Cool cool Health is paramount.

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by lepasharon(f): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
MarieSucre:
Hahaha WTF.

Pleas is there any woman here who experiences menstrual cramps in her vagina, raise your hand.

Menstrual cramps happen in the uterus bro.
And the vagina or vulva cannot retain water. it's the bladder that does that.

Shitty science. Cringe.

Lool you so right about that
Re: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning by jarrot(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op drinking water first thing every morning makes one feel pressed too. I enjoy it thou

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos) / Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Cake, Cakes N More Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.