Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner (2064 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
As a way to educate and help fellow Nigerians, I have taken many risks. I stood against the multitude in GHWW and refused to chicken out because it was better to die in truth than to live in lies. The enemies devised propaganda, charms and voodoo against me, a light bulb sparked in my mind as I saw how evil these Ponzi schemes were first hand. Con men, charm men and killers were all participants in this evil, new age and demonic schemes, the devil was at the core of peer to peer schemes.

I sat for a bottle of drink yesterday at the bar of a 4 star hotel when I ran into an old time friend. He was using a clean ride and looking quite successful. We got chatting about finances, jumps and making significant growths. He told how he ran into millions d past year by cashing on an idea that struck him suddenly. He had outsourced to some Indians the building a Ponzi site with an initial investment of 400k, the site started and paid him 20times before paying any legitimate participant, the scheme was no longer sustainable but my dude had cashed out his mega millions. He ended up paying all our bills as a proof of how successful he had become.

Ponzi Schemes are a menace and should be frown at by any country seeking real progress, the biggest fraud of last year was Ponzi schemes and the emanating child this year is cryptocurrency. Thread carefully and invest legitimately and smartly.

We must all be rich.

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater.

4 Likes

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by mrlycan: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
The next person to answer this guy after me must be crazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
mrlycan:
The next person to answer this guy after me must be crazy

Holding on to a non-sustainable scheme is stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ok,first dude says I'm crazy if i say something.. So lemme just grin

But i have always wanted to ask, op in every of your post you end it with innovate and some words like that. pls oo, what innovation have you done, and what ideas have you shared or can you share with me. pls gimme details .God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by adax007: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
doctorkush:
Ok,first dude says I'm crazy if i say something.. So lemme just grin

But i have always wanted to ask, op in every of your post you end it with innovate and some words like that. pls oo, what innovation have you done, and what ideas have you shared or can you share with me. pls gimme details .God bless you
grin grin grin, God bless u Bro,let him tell us about his innovations, perhaps we wuld be very interested & who knows?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
CAN WE ALL JUST IGNORE THIS ATTENTION SEEKING JOBLESS FOOL. HE'S ALREADY LOSING RELEVANCE.
The next person to comment directly after me must be an idiot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by segebase(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2017
v
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by segebase(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2017
r
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by richinvestor: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by flames007(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
You dare mention cryptocurrency? Your m*dness is confirmed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2017
richinvestor:
Mumu

By their fruits we shall know them. I've been a saviour on Nairaland against scammers pretending as angels, I may not have gotten all I deserve but I'm fulfilled by my act of kindness.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

3 Likes

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by richinvestor: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

By their fruits we shall know them. I've been a saviour on Nairaland against scammers pretending as angels, I may not have gotten all I deserve but I'm fulfilled by my act of kindness.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by deebrain(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please, is Triple H going to come back to professional wrestling again?

1 Like

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
deebrain:
Please, is Triple H going to come back to professional wrestling again?

I don't think so.
but i think he's actually more interested in management now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's pathetic to see something wrong, yet hold on to it strongly

3 Likes

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:
It's pathetic to see something wrong, yet hold on to it strongly

stupidity is not knowing when to stop making a fool of yourself.
even when nobody gives a fvck.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Valmesk(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please where can I buy Nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by FhemmyKW(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
in other news: The Senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino Melaye has lampooned Governor Yahaya Bello over an alleged plot to recall him.
He wrote: AJEKUN IYA NIO JE,ATI YAHAYA!!ATI ONOJA!!
Yahaya Bello carrying money round newspaper houses to give him front page tomorrow that Dino Melaye recall process begins. I laugh in pigin English. A man as daft as Yahaya Bello who do not know about transferring voters card from Abuja to Kogi or Edward Onoja who will soon be on his way to Prison want to recall the best Senator of the year 2016. Senator with the highest number of motions and bills . In Fact make I laugh in Chinese. Hahahahahahuhuhuhuhubkakakakawuwuwu. Olodo! I have told our people to go and collect the money after all na awa money. Governor that can't pay salary but can sponsor rubbish. I alarmed us 2 days ago that this will happen. Just make sure you spell my name correctly on the INEC form. Wasters in powers. Again I will continue to speak the truth till Kogi is liberated. My people no shaking at all. -Dino Melaye
This comes barely a day after he dragged the Kogi state governor before the Federal High Court in Lokoja over non-conduct of local government election.

1 Like

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
donaldking10:

stupidity is not knowing when to stop making a fool of yourself.
even when nobody gives a fvck.

If u don't care about my post kindly keep off, I never tagged u. U don't give a fvck and u are making irrational comments here. Pls back off

2 Likes

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by deebrain(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have gone to see Mr Jones.
Mr Jones is the second son of Billy Jones.
With his contacts, I might be lucky to have audience with Ameachi.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

If u don't care about my post kindly keep off, I never tagged u. U don't give a fvck and u are making irrational comments here. Pls back off

I don't blame u shaa, it's even in the Bible.

Proverbs 12 vs 15;
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
u keep creating posts that 90% of the comments u get are curses and negative comments, yet u still don't wanna have sense.

Proverbs 1:7;
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but FOOLS despise wisdom and instruction.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
James 1:5;
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

YOU REALLY NEED THIS BIBLE VERSE.

KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY THIS PRAYER POINT.....

OH! LORD PLEASE I NEED SENSE.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
donaldking10:
James 1:5;
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

YOU REALLY NEED THIS BIBLE VERSE.

KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY THIS PRAYER POINT.....

OH! LORD PLEASE I NEED SENSE.

Why not shun me.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
FhemmyKW:
in other news: The Senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino Melaye has lampooned Governor Yahaya Bello over an alleged plot to recall him.
He wrote: AJEKUN IYA NIO JE,ATI YAHAYA!!ATI ONOJA!!
Yahaya Bello carrying money round newspaper houses to give him front page tomorrow that Dino Melaye recall process begins. I laugh in pigin English. A man as daft as Yahaya Bello who do not know about transferring voters card from Abuja to Kogi or Edward Onoja who will soon be on his way to Prison want to recall the best Senator of the year 2016. Senator with the highest number of motions and bills . In Fact make I laugh in Chinese. Hahahahahahuhuhuhuhubkakakakawuwuwu. Olodo! I have told our people to go and collect the money after all na awa money. Governor that can't pay salary but can sponsor rubbish. I alarmed us 2 days ago that this will happen. Just make sure you spell my name correctly on the INEC form. Wasters in powers. Again I will continue to speak the truth till Kogi is liberated. My people no shaking at all. -Dino Melaye
This comes barely a day after he dragged the Kogi state governor before the Federal High Court in Lokoja over non-conduct of local government election.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by imagrg(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:
As a way to educate and help fellow Nigerians, I have taken many risks. I stood against the multitude in GHWW and refused to chicken out because it was better to die in truth than to live in lies. The enemies devised propaganda, charms and voodoo against me, a light bulb sparked in my mind as I saw how evil these Ponzi schemes were first hand. Con men, charm men and killers were all participants in this evil, new age and demonic schemes, the devil was at the core of peer to peer schemes.

I sat for a bottle of drink yesterday at the bar of a 4 star hotel when I ran into an old time friend. He was using a clean ride and looking quite successful. We got chatting about finances, jumps and making significant growths. He told how he ran into millions d past year by cashing on an idea that struck him suddenly. He had outsourced to some Indians the building a Ponzi site with an initial investment of 400k, the site started and paid him 20times before paying any legitimate participant, the scheme was no longer sustainable but my dude had cashed out his mega millions. He ended up paying all our bills as a proof of how successful he had become.

Ponzi Schemes are a menace and should be frown at by any country seeking real progress, the biggest fraud of last year was Ponzi schemes and the emanating child this year is cryptocurrency. Thread carefully and invest legitimately and smartly.

We must all be rich.

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater.
You may be right my friend. You know we had in the past disagreed on matters concerning punzi schemes. True, some of them are really out to scam people; one has to be watchful and invest only spare cash on some fairly stable ones. Greed is the reason why most people lost money to punzi. The rule is: use spare money.
On the cryptocurrency issue, my advice is: tread carefully; invest spare cash too.
PunziHater, I'm beginning to appreciate your worthy contribution to this issue, but always suggest better investment options to your readers like you've just done here. Second, be constructive in your criticism; don't condemn what you know nothing about please because this has done more harm than good to people on Nairaland!
Thank you.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
imagrg:

You may be right my friend. You know we had in the past disagreed on matters concerning punzi schemes. True, some of them are really out to scam people; one has to be watchful and invest only spare cash on some fairly stable ones. Greed is the reason why most people lost money to punzi. The rule is: use spare money.
On the cryptocurrency issue, my advice is: tread carefully; invest spare cash too.
PunziHater, I'm beginning to appreciate your worthy contribution to this issue, but always suggest better investment options to your readers like you've just done here. Second, be constructive in your criticism; don't condemn what you know nothing about please because this has done more harm than good to people on Nairaland!
Thank you.

tell the jobless fool.
always spilling trash from his mouth.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
imagrg:

Thank you.

Your contributions are well noted. I've never caused any harm on Nairaland, rather my contribution have been for the overall interest of all. I fought the forces of evil who told people their schemes were rock solid when in fact they were shutting down in weeks, those who cashed out early enough sent PMs thanking me for my immense help. I have remained undettered and unshaken, for I know the truth is a defence.

My message is simple,

Innovate

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
donaldking10:

tell the jobless fool.
always spilling trash from his mouth.

I was jobless when I told people that givers forum were deceptive with all the Bible verses they were quoting, wen I told people that GHWW will crash in weeks, and when I came out in November to dissuade people about MMM. If all those means jobless, then jobless has a new definition.

Learn from the wise.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by Mmadu111: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I was jobless when I told people that givers forum were deceptive with all the Bible verses they were quoting, wen I told people that GHWW will crash in weeks, and when I came out in November to dissuade people about MMM. If all those means jobless, then jobless has a new definition.

Learn from the wise.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
If you know the level of shame you're hauling on your self, you would better chill in your hood. Start sharing recharge cards here for us to know you're not jobless. Well, witchery is in your lineage and you're exposing it .......sprinkling holy water.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia And Konga To Accept TBC / Crypto World For Newbies, Start With Or Without Investment / Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.