Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Automotive Training - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Automotive Training (1956 Views)

Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics) / CEO Of Daimler Name His Four Automotive Icons,Do You Agree With His Picks? / Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automotive Training by thebestengineer: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello, Please i need help.
I am a graduate in the field of electronics &telecoms with many years of working experience. i currently have a job I am doing but there is no more prospect in my present organization. I desire to follow a passion that will also be lucrative. And out of all am good at, I am deciding for automotive (even though it is not in the same field with what I am currently doing). I have little knowledge on car,repairs and maintenance but i need to have thorough training on this aspect of engineering. I have tried to search on-line for where i can get training on autos but have not seen.
Please does anyone know how to begin with this passion. What training I can go into and where I can get the fundamentals and enhance my understanding.
Besides, i desire to go deep into autos but I don't know where to begins (I HAVE PASSIONS FOR REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE). How do I realize this passion

1 Like

Re: Automotive Training by princetom1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
thebestengineer:
I am a graduate in the field of electronics &telecoms with many years of working experience. i currently have a job I am doing but there is no more prospect in my present organization. I desire to follow a passion that will also be lucrative. And out of all am good at, I am deciding for automotive (even though it is not in the same field with what I am currently doing). I have little knowledge on car,repairs and maintenance but i need to have thorough training on this aspect of engineering. I have tried to search on-line for where i can get training on autos but have not seen.
Please does anyone know how to begin with this passion. What training I can go into and where I can get the fundamentals and enhance my understanding.
Besides, i desire to go deep into autos but I don't know where to begins (I HAVE PASSIONS FOR REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE). How do I realize this passion

Google BOLA IGE MECHATRONICS INSTITUTE (BIMI), Osun state.

Automedics, Ikeja, Lagos.

There is also one in ibadan, in Agodi. ednutalo.com

There is also abex auto in egbeda, Lagos.
Re: Automotive Training by thebestengineer: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks. I will check them out. Is there anyone closed to Abuja?
Re: Automotive Training by thebestengineer: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
princetom1:

Google BOLA IGE MECHATRONICS INSTITUTE (BIMI), Osun state.

Automedics, Ikeja, Lagos.

There is also one in ibadan, in Agodi. ednutalo.com

There is also abex auto in egbeda, Lagos.
thanks so much. Between BIMI in Osun State and Automedics, which is better in terms of training packages and impacting practical knowledge?
Re: Automotive Training by princetom1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
thebestengineer:

thanks so much. Between BIMI in Osun State and Automedics, which is better in terms of training packages and impacting practical knowledge?

That's why you have to go there yourself. All enquiries from BIMI are always well answered bt automedic (maybe it's the MD i called) was very rude and arrogant. All same, for you to make the right choice, u need to go have a first hand experience, know what you want and what they are offering. Don't hesitate to go check BIMI up, it's inside a school and they can help with boarding facility and their tuition too is very very reasonable.
Re: Automotive Training by thebestengineer: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
ok thanks so much
Re: Automotive Training by mili3kid(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
princetom1:

That's why you have to go there yourself. All enquiries from BIMI are always well answered bt automedic (maybe it's the MD i called) was very rude and arrogant. All same, for you to make the right choice, u need to go have a first hand experience, know what you want and what they are offering. Don't hesitate to go check BIMI up, it's inside a school and they can help with boarding facility and their tuition too is very very reasonable.
bros is this institute open to all backgrounds?
Re: Automotive Training by princetom1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
mili3kid:

bros is this institute open to all backgrounds?

Yes, Minimum qualifications SSCE certificate bt even if u don't have, i think they will still accept u bt to some age
Re: Automotive Training by mili3kid(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
princetom1:

Yes, Minimum qualifications SSCE certificate bt even if u don't have, i think they will still accept u bt to some age
hey izit ok if I reachout privately on whatsapp?
Re: Automotive Training by princetom1(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2017
mili3kid:

hey izit ok if I reachout privately on whatsapp?

cool
Re: Automotive Training by princetom1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
thebestengineer:
ok thanks so much

Reach me on whatsapp pls. Number on sig
Re: Automotive Training by AutoElectNG: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2018
thebestengineer:

Which automotive curriculum would you rather be trained with?

This?

Re: Automotive Training by AutoElectNG: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Or this

Re: Automotive Training by AutoElectNG: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2018
and this

Re: Automotive Training by AutoElectNG: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Would you pay N100,000.00 for classroom instruction only?
or would you rather pay N100,000.00 for classroom and workshop instruction?
Re: Automotive Training by AutoElectNG: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2018
What value would you place on 24/7 online access to the same instructional materials used to train automotive technicians in the United States of America?

Would that not do wonders to your ability to grasp difficult topics? Isn't repetition a prerequisite for retention?

Choose wisely?

Don't be just an OBD II warrior!!

Understand automotive theory and principles of operation through and through.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find Engine Number Of My Toyota Corolla 2005? / Deployed Air Bags / Vibrating Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.