Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish (3408 Views)

Nigerian Girl Speaks About Being ‘ogbanje’ River Goddess(details) / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by fineboynl(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
once I suspect a girl is ogbanje I normally get to confirmed it with taking them out and offering them fish. if I get that attitude like I don't eat fish or i don't feel like eating fish from them. I will just know this one is confirmed ogbanja. and it has been working for me.

but this particular girl ate the fish, I am still not convinced. someone told me that its only the ones with fish spirit inside that reject eating fish. even if they do by mistake they will surely vomit it.

can other water spirit like snake eat fish?

1 Like

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by softwerk(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Keep on testing different girls for Ogbaje Spirit! You'll soon find what you're looking for sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by Nne5: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
I hate fish and I'm not ogbanje or possessed.

Whenever I eat it I throw up.
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
So now people can detect the devil by offering him fish. Fish is now a yardstick for confirming a marine spirit.

No wonder the devil is winning the battle and laughing at mankind.

3 Likes

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
softwerk:
Keep on testing different girls for Ogbaje Spirit! You'll soon find what you're looking for sad
grin
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nne5:

u might not just know yet tongue

1 Like

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by fineboynl(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nne5:

you have the spirit and you might not know it. that spirit can possess you in some way. doing things you shouldn't have and regretting them after the act
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
that's chidish of u OP

2 Likes

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by Gentlevin: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
@op. better grow up and post reasonable stuff. So any girl dat hates fish suddenly becomes an ogbanje....Then d girls dat hate goat meat, what are dey called?

1 Like

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by Aaronsrod: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
So now people can detect the devil by offering him fish. Fish is now a yardstick for confirming a marine spirit.

No wonder the devil is winning the battle and laughing at mankind.

Satan is a LIAR. It is better to kill such a girl at once. Even if Naija police catch you and kill you, you will surely make Heaven and the Devil will be rebuked.

It is well.
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by OtemAtum: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
fineboynl:
once I suspect a girl is ogbanje I normally get to confirmed it with taking them out and offering them fish. if I get that attitude like I don't eat fish or i don't feel like eating fish from them. I will just know this one is confirmed ogbanja. and it has been working for me.

but this particular girl ate the fish, I am still not convinced. someone told me that its only the ones with fish spirit inside that reject eating fish. even if they do by mistake they will surely vomit it.

can other water spirit like snake eat fish?

So all the ichthyophobic girls in the world are Ogbanjes abi? Continue. How about those who eat fish and hates fish roll

1 Like

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by OtemAtum: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Satan is a LIAR. It is better to kill such a girl at once. Even if Naija police catch you and kill you, you will surely make Heaven and the Devil will be rebuked.

It is well.
I can't believe this statement is coming from a 21st century human being. Why should someone be killed for having phobia for fish? Are there not some things you also have phobia for? Can you eat cat? Should they kill you for your inability to eat it? undecided
Use your brain!!!

1 Like

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by OtemAtum: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op. better grow up and post reasonable stuff. So any girl dat hates fish suddenly becomes an ogbanje.... Then d girls dat hate goat meat, what are dey called?
Ogufegbanje cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by OtemAtum: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
fineboynl:
you have the spirit and you might not know it. that spirit can possess you in some way. doing things you shouldn't have and regretting them after the act
Stop this. There is nothing like Ogbanje. What we have are the ichtyophobic people who have aversion for fish.

1 Like

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by OtemAtum: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nne5:

Don't mind the OP. He's full of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Seek in prayers the spirit of discernment. All possessed persons will be revealed to u.

That means u must be ready for it by avoiding sins especially the very sin of the flesh.
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by lepasharon(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
comedian

2 Likes

Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by lepasharon(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
Don't mind the OP. He's full of ignorance.

I sense sarcasm
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by UnknownT: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Feed her goat meat if she passed your fish test then
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by dazzlingd(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2017
OtemAtum:
I can't believe this statement is coming from a 21st century human being. Why should someone be killed for having phobia for fish? Are there not some things you also have phobia for? Can you eat cat? Should they kill you for your inability to eat it? undecided
Use your brain!!!

He was being sarcastic
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by OtemAtum: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2017
dazzlingd:

He was being sarcastic
Okay, I would have been shocked to the marrow.
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by FearlessDapsin(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Nne5:

Same with me. Whenever I eat fish, I throw up. And I'm a guy, so the Ogbanje tag doesn't fit me. I wonder if the OP has an explanation for this.
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by fineboynl(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Same with me. Whenever I eat fish, I throw up. And I'm a guy, so the Ogbanje tag doesn't fit me. I wonder if the OP has an explanation for this.
you guys don't just know it yet, stay away from the open river
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
fineboynl:
you guys don't just know it yet, stay away from the open river
Ok. Do u have an explanation for Guys?
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by fineboynl(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Ok. Do u have an explanation for Guys?
what kind of explanation?
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by donnie(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
As a young lad, I got irritated whenever I ate fish. But now, I'm a pro. cool
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op. better grow up and post reasonable stuff. So any girl dat hates fish suddenly becomes an ogbanje....Then d girls dat hate goat meat, what are dey called?

Goatbanje grin
Re: I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish by Gentlevin: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
skillful01:

Goatbanje grin
hahahahaah heheheheh no mind the op.......

(1) (Reply)

These Men Are Drunk With Wine- The Misconception About Tongues / Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? / A Muslim Converts To Christianity Every 15 Second In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.