Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? (1076 Views)

Alright / How Do Those The Billon Coin Really Works (TBC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by teamf: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
All these Ignorant talking about TBC, are you people alright I feel like stabbing you guys when I see your Post. A coin that is not listed on the coin Market is that one a COIN?

Why can't Nigerians be wise for a second. You keep fooling yourselves that 1TBC is equal to N15m when I have 3000 TBCs that someone once scammed me to buy. He preached the Gospel of TBC and told me I would be a Billionaire in 2017!

I accept, come and buy my TBCs for just N500 naira per 1 and be the future Bill Gate, I don't care! Yeye people... (seriously vexing)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na normal thing. you don fall mugu already na...
lol..
TBC my foot!!

1 Like

Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na normal thing. you don fall mugu already na...
lol..
TBC my foot!!
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by soliddust2020: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
The question i ask them is how does it keep appreciating everyday, you never hear the value drops for a second. The rapid growth everyday is too good to be true.
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by JacksonD7: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
teamf:
All these Ignorant talking about TBC, are you people alright I feel like stabbing you guys when I see your Post. A coin that is not listed on the coin Market is that one a COIN?

Why can't Nigerians be wise for a second. You keep fooling yourselves that 1TBC is equal to N15m when I have 3000 TBCs that someone once scammed me to buy. He preached the Gospel of TBC and told me I would be a Billionaire in 2017!

I accept, come and buy my TBCs for just N500 naira per 1 and be the future Bill Gate, I don't care! Yeye people... (seriously vexing)

This is one of the many dangers of digital currency, I remain skeptical of the whole cashless drive. On the bright side at N500 per TBC you could easily make 1.5 million, which you can then invest into something more profitable.
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by teamf: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
soliddust2020:
The question i ask them is how does it keep appreciating everyday, you never hear the value drops for a second. The rapid growth everyday is too good to be true.

they will tell you that is how btc started
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by soliddust2020: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
teamf:

they will tell you that is how btc started

They know nothing about the history and growth of btc. The rapid rise of tbc is enough to raise suspicion for any right thinking person. I keep hearing they will soon have exchangers for God knows how long. I pity people that have failed to realize they invested their money in a scam program.
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by BIODAVY(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
I also asked many questions about this TBC scam.
The promoters could not offer any answer.
They were even running crazy radio jingles to deceive so many people into buying it.
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
tbc is a scam
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by Frankicent(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lol you just made someone else rich... some lied to us they bought cars with tbc... wish I didn't buy that useless coin.... God punish all those tbc elder both home and aboard
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by sunstyle(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
teamf:

I am ready to by some of ur TBC if u r really ready to sell them contact me through my email goodsystemok@gmail.com. tanx
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by teamf: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
sunstyle:
I am ready to by some of ur TBC if u r really ready to sell them contact me through my email goodsystemok@gmail.com. tanx
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by toluxa1(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
TBC Available at N100/ tbc
Re: All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright??? by Ekeboi: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls u fools,contact me and I'll buy ur TBC's at the price u claim u want to sell it,sjnce u don't know how many years a coin must have stayed before it can be listed in the coin capital market. When did bitcoin come out and when did it get listed Pls go and research very well...

(1) (Reply)

Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again / Which Payment Gateway Can I Use On Shopify? / Assignment Homework Provides Help With Finishing Homework For All Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.