Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million (676 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy / Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million by drewiz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
The trend of bathing in the public for $10 million began and some nigerian celebrities have reacted to it. Some with epic replies. Most said they will do it for the cash.
Celebrities like kate henshaw, ayo adesanya, omoni oboli, sotayo sobola, ubi franklin,and many more all responded positively with their comments.
See The Snapshots Of The Comments Through Link Below
http://www.dregist.com.ng/2017/06/lmao-see-list-of-top-celebrities-that.html?m=1

Re: Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million by youngest85(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Y
Re: Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million by sonofspada(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
1 million naira Sef.. I go baff for 1week
Re: Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million by aluko360(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
wia u want make i do the baffing?
Ojuelegba, oshodi or ikeja under bridge.

(1) (Reply)

Lol.... Between Reekado Banks And A Female Fan / Who Is The Most Featured Between DAVIDO AND OLAMIDE / Rihanna Looks Like A Goddess In Her Chopard Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.