Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312187 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
datfreshdoc:
lol ?? Nothing funny about your post lad... BTW I guess am the last man standing
Some can read but, can't understand.
Some can understand but, they can't read.
Now read my post again, and judge yourself.
If your approach mechanism is faulty, go get it fixed now before it gets too late.
Oga last man standing, i hail o.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
O for open just waka pass
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by queenethedibor: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pass me by not gentle Saviour!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Savior save my dear soul from Karachika
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Karachika is not an English word.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Word can bring peace or war
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
war,we pray shouldn't consume the heart of men.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sunnyphem(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
men are wicked..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wicked people everywhere.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Everywhere I go cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Go and possess your possession
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by churchee: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Possession is all that is left after the toiling.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Toiling does not translate to success at all times.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Times are hard!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by khunz: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hard times bring out your ingenuity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obidike59(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ingenuity in Nigeria, could be likened to politicians that loot money with impunity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by nugadel(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
obidike59:
Ingenuity in Nigeria, could be likened to politicians that loot money with impunity

Inpunity is a widespread scourge. May God help turn for better the hearts of our leaders.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obidike59(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
nugadel:

Inpunity is a widespread scourge. May God help turn for better the hearts of our leaders.
Leaders are readers, but here we call them looters
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tintinnoty(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
looters of our common wealth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by whitestar01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wealth cannot control my life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
vivie01:
Go and possess your possession
mmmuah!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by skyblueking(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
mmmuah!!...sounds lyk a sweet kiss.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by nuesednutlofa: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kiss me, said Raymond
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by victoralex(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Raymond usher
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by laplace19(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
I think vivie01 will make a good usher in her church
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cadec007(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Church? Well let me stress the next person small by typing paolo dybala
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by victoralex(m): 6:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Dybala is going to man utd
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by nuesednutlofa: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
United we stand, divided we fall

laplace19:
I think vivie01 will make a good usher in her church
you don't know what is going on here you should sway. OLODO. To think he's even looking for a girls attention, I wonder who will date a daft like you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by laplace19(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
United we stand, divided we fall

you don't know what is going on here you should sway. OLODO. To think he's even looking for a girls attention, I wonder who will date a daft like you
Why all this insult?... I am new here and the best you should've done is to correct my mistake which I'm yet to identify... I wonder how some of you behave outside nairaland.... I used that female name because most ushers are women, and not to draw her attention for any other thing.
Please, don't try this next time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fall from where ?? Which one should I start with now undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.