Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312260 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Your worth is vital to your happiness, dont be defined by someone else's opinion about you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obainojazz(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
You only live once.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by datfreshdoc(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2018
once I begin I do my best to finish
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kenjoshua101(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Each person must live their life as a model for others
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kenjoshua101(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2018
"If your dream don't scare you, aren't big enough".
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Enough is enough on the incessant killing of innocent people in this country.

* @kenjoshua101, start your sentence with the last word of the previous poster*
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrHandsome2013: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
A country is a region that is identified as a
distinct national entity in political
geography
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by datfreshdoc(m): 6:11am On Apr 16, 2018
geography class was the best during my secondary school days
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OgahBohz: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
days and weeks are just part of a whole month, just as seconds and minutes are part of an hour .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by datfreshdoc(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2018
hours become days and days becomes month, it just a repetition of a cycle
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by xavier047: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cycle and cycles that become boring and mechanical over time
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
time and seasons keeps evolving every year, yet our years of sojourn on earth keeps reducing as the years goes by.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by M2dX(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
By that time,,,,, yes Time will come, when those who let me down, those who think i got nothing , those who give me false hope A.K.A promise and disappear, ..........(God can never be human) That time they will look at me and regret thair actions
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Actions of some relatives are nothing to write home about; they are self centred and a destiny destroyer, they are wicked and takes pleasure in the suffering of others.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by datfreshdoc(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Others may not understand your plight but looking into God the author and finisher of our lives.. everything will be alright.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
alright, the last comment was nice.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice people are not necessarily the happiest people but those who makes the best out of every situation, they love generously, care deeply, speak kindly and leave the rest for God to handle.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by herkeym001(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Handle me with care, that's her sound track.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by datfreshdoc(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
track was short
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Short people are wicked and evil, so I heard; how true is this?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Honeydoc(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is an interesting thread, one I will definitely follow...click!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by davirossi(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2018
i deserve some accolades
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2018
Click alone is not enough, also bookmark important pages
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Honeydoc(f): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Pages numbered accordingly give me a sense of well-being.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by datfreshdoc(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
well being of a person is the sum total of his mind and body
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Body language is used to pass information across; it could be in terms of eye movement, facial expressions, body gestures, among others.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obidike59(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Others are reading this, but they deliberately refused to like or comment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Comment of above poster is correct, even about himself/herself also, commenting on this thread for the first time cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obidike59(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
First time shocked shocked shocked...guess you have to check well... Though not very frequent grin grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Olorunfemy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
frequent or not ...please never mind....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.