Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311703 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thanks to God for still keeping us in this Nigeria economy.
The Government I repeat has failed in Governing this nation.
A Country with Youthful Potential skills, Intelligence and Ideas.
Yet the President gives no acknowledge to the Future Generations.

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Terrible indeed, the guy above me cannot play a simple game or understand, yet he abuses the president.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
President this and that..
Enough of it all already.
let get to know each other on this thread.
I am Gídí. C.e.o of Gídí Apparels.
Check my bio for more info.

You may ask?
What is Gídí Apparels.
Gídí is a fashion and lifestyle brand.
We make and sell custom and exclusive Apparels

Tell me about yours.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
johnnyn1:
President this and that..
Enough of it all already.
let get to know each other on this thread.
I am Gídí. C.e.o of Gídí Apparels.
Check my bio for more info.

You may ask?
What is Gídí Apparels.
Gídí is a fashion and lifestyle brand.
We make and sell custom and exclusive Apparels

Tell me about yours.

Yours indeed, we sow seeds and dream big.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lloydthesaint: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2018
Cum makes man na makes cum the cycle continues
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Notice how you corrected yourself, that's the spirit of resilience.

In life, it's not how many times you fall, but how you pick yourself up each time you do so. cool

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
So nice of soleski01 to have corrected himself or herself; I made a comment concerning him/her not following the rule but was surprised to see that it wasnt submitted, guess this was due to network error.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Too soon to leave! Sorry for the use of him/her, I guess you are a male. Please know that correction brings out a better person in you and no one knows it all! So @soleski01 you want to leave 'cos you're corrected if I get you right? Too bad!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Not anymore? That's kind of you! Sorry for the mis-understanding. Pls understand that Perspectives does not mean it negatively but just his style of writing in which his sole aim was to call your attention to the rule of the game.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sunday and Saturday are just like the rest of other days, it's because of the nature of your Job. Maybe one day you'll own your own business and Monday would be a rest day for you if you like.

Remember, you own your world, rule it!

Mcy56, thanks for making our friend know the correction meant no harm.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Harm not intended when corrections made are aimed at making a person more better and successful in life.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Time na money sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Needs like electricity and good road networks are essential things that make people feel normal according to the school of thought of critical thinkers.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kizolala(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Achieve what? Just let me be.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ezilytina(f): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Point! You are always on point with your choice of words. You are really good at being creative with words. I love the way you think and write. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kudos to soleski01 for keeping this thread alive and going...... I can't agree more with the poster above you that your choice of words is commendable and your writing skill is excellent; you are indeed good with words. cool

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Today is a gift, yesterday is past, tomorrow is the future.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by soleski01(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Revolva(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2018

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2018
It is well with my soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.