Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311028 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BossNation(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Devourers is the Plural form of devourer.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Devourer is someone like diezani, if not for God, she and her cohorts for don finish what is left of this already devoured and skinny country

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jojothegreat(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Country without a president.. I weak
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Weak people don't make good presidents
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by teekrackz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good Presidents are unavailable in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iphi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nigeria just like malaria until you stop the blood sucking mosquitoes you can't stop the sickness

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
sickness that has put the whole country on the bed of recession for a long time now but thanks to God, the great physician who has decided to take over from the blood sucking monsters, exposing them one by one and has commenced the healing process.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Process we are witnessing, though divine, is still carried out by men who are unfortunately of questionable characters

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
characters of qestionable conducts might still be used by God and their case will be exactly like that of God sending confusion into the camp of the enemy

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Hardeybaryor(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Enemy of progress of the country called Nigeria are those cabal in the Aso Villa

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Villa of corruption, villa of waste. Ever since the seat of power was moved to that villa, Naija has been suffering

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
suffering from bad leadership, bad governance, bad people, bad belle, bad this, bad that....lawd, can anything good come out of this our beloved country the way things are going?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
going forward, let individuals take it upon himself or herself to contribute his quota in a way that positively affect the country because corruption also starts from 'our bedrooms' undecided. "Change begins with me" is now the cabal's slogan

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
slogan is a memorable motto used by politicians bt it's a pity a pity they lack the knowledge of memorizing how the country wil be well ruled

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by harffie(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ruled out cases of corruption which is yet to be revealed to the entire public is nothing but corruption

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
corruption is the bedrock of most African leaders............why is this part of the world so blessed with corrupt leaders?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
leaders? These ones are confused, self-centred, greedy and deceptive beings who have lost anything called human feelings, forgetting karma is watching and waiting at a narrow junction for them. Do you say 'blessed with corrupt leaders'? Nayyyyyy! 'Cursed'!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Beyhiodie(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Cursed we are before He came to set us free and make us ready for Rapture.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Beyhiodie(m): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Cursed we are before He came to set us free and promises to come back for Rapture.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Rapture will come, but first let us put things in order while we wait

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Wait? It doesn't do that they say. It waits for no man they say. But I believe that it's just an illusion created by man himself. There's a dimension we get into that makes it meaningless. Ask yourself this; does the supreme being(God almighty) age? You'll get a NO for that! It is a standard agreed upon to control how humans do things, think and act. Well, if you've read up to this point you are supposed to know that I'm talking about no other thing than TIME. If I may ask, how did they know what the time was when the first clock was Created? Think people.. Think!

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Think like never before, discrediting the existence of God is like saying life itself doesn't exist, i would have said more but this thread is not a religious thread, we are here to have fun and forget for a minute the state of things

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
gsogbu:
Think like never before, discrediting the existence of God is like saying life itself doesn't exist, i would have said more but this thread is not a religious thread, we are here to have fun and forget for a minute the state of things
things that can be said on religious thread can be said here too now, i'm willing to learn here without going to the religious thread. just say it without ruining the fun and go along with the flow.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
flow with the rules guiding this thread. Discussion on religion will derail it. Afterall, its clearly known that where there's no ordinance(s) there's no sin and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Versa-tility is very much welcomed, but I think sensitive topics like religion should be avoided

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Avoided at all cost. I also love the fact that this is one of the few threads void of name checking and tribalism

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tribalism, one of the biggest plague that has befallen this country. A major bane of growth and development.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orisunmi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
cum to where
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orisunmi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
development is a very crucial thing every living thing must undergo

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tuscani: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Undergo appendectomy! The mother adviced the child, so that he can be free of constant right iliac fossa pains

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pains like pins pinning my pal yesterday made his head grow pineapple. I plucked the pine and sold the apple to Steve who peeled off the skin, panelled it with precision for my ipad.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
ipad is too expensive for a gentle guy like me, buying sanitary pad is even something else nowadys grin, I rather stick with my nokia 3310.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.