Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313404 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Twins look alike but they differ in temperament and upbringing, i still wonder why.
In yoruba land, twins are usually called Taiye and Kehinde or sometimes Idowu and Alaba

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Luiz321: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bonemarrow32:
Yes, that wonderful exclamation when I finally cum
cum to ur senses
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LegiitAdigun(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sense is lacking in ur words
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SlimChay: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Words riddle me and tickle my mind like a puzzle.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Puzzle is meant to test our wisdom and will remain so until the efficient poison is isolated and redefined
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SlimChay: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Redefined, I am.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Am the happiest man on earth ever since i learnt how to drive a car, now am going to buy my own car
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Car is what I've learnt to drive since I was a child, when I used to make them myself. I'll be the happiest man on earth when learn how to drive ladies.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Glowqueen3(f): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Ladies,you can be what you want to be,just do your best in life.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Life of ladies is like the water in the river, they never stop, they keep happening repeatedly.
so accept them in their best, most friendly and simplest relation to us. Ladies with pussy are essential on earth just as greese is necessary to wheels that they may run smoothly.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tranquility439(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Smoothly going ladies are rare
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Rare occasions i here good news about Nigeria without developing a heart attack.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by truthhurts2: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Attack, attacked, attacking, attacker... English is a bitch
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SlimChay: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Bitçh, go down low and open that mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Mouth to mouth kiss is dangerful
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tranquility439(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dangerful, eweh! I have not heard that kind of english before oh. Comrade, that is an English language vawulence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Vawulence?
We are on the same page, my dear linguist
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lasisi69(f): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Linguist is a person skilled in languages

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SlimChay: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Languages I can speak are countable.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lasisi69(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
countable can be associated with money but not grains of rice undecided

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rice too can be counted but through a different method

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lasisi69(f): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Method shocked using what exactly ?

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Exactly what i wanted to ask

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obination: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2022
ask and you shall receive says the Lord

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Lord of lords, king of kings, how thankful we are 2 you this morning 4 counting us among the living. Many are in the hospital, many are in the motuary, many are even suffering from one sickness or the other, but here we are sound and healthy, it's not by our power or by our might, but it's by your love and mercy over our lives. We say thank you. Jehovah, we are sinners, we have sinned against you one way or the other knowingly and unknowingly, father we ask of your forgiveness. Jehovah you said in your words that we should ask and it shall be given unto us, we should seek and we shall find, o lord whatever it is that each and everyone of us have been asking of you, whatever petitions we have made known to you grant them unto to us speedily in thy mighty name of Jesus. Any evil man or wowan viewing our progress in life or even the progress of this thread, may they recieve blindness in thy mighty name of jesus. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Thank you father thank you lord for answered prayers Amen.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Amen my brother

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Brother work o; prayers don't work with without work.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lasisi69(f): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Work without the favor of God in prayers still is void undecided

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Void is it when you lavish on your babe and abandon your mum
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lasisi69(f): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mum can only be used to qualify a virtuous woman not all these born troway woke girls undecided

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SlimChay: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Girls must have dealt this brother a great blow in life, the reason he's always frowning undecided

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oberhiri141(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Frowning is he, wondering how one tiny woman must have made him tense enough in the past and then thinking of how to raze her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.