Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (315519 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Harmony92(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Careente7:
Humanity has decided to be absent from the hall.
Hall of Fame?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fame game is a choking game;btw,I knew ‘hall of fame’ would be under my post.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Post only what is relevant
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Relevant issues most times are irrelevant.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Irrelevant people are now being voted into offices
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Offices are actually just buildings.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buildings with large spaces and less people..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by alukstea(m): 4:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Davidzy23:
Buildings with large spaces and less people..

People are fed up of this administration.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Administration block was a place you wouldn’t want to be found wanted back in high school .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by steffi01(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
School wouldn't be underated if going through it guarantees a successful future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by steffi01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Future is ironically not a continuous journey, rather of destination.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Destination isn't really future; destination is the end of life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by msakhere(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 2:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Plans for what, please?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
“Please” is seldom used as every body is a mini gangster.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gangster too uses 'please'; it's not a sign of inferiority but politeness
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:21am On Mar 16, 2023
‘Politeness’ the last time I checked,is only useful in the dictionary.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dictionary is just a book of the meaning of words; 'politeness' is very much more useful outside the dictionary
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
"Dictionary is your second teacher" I remember, my mum used to say to me those days
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Days of that season have gone by, now, 'google is your first head teacher. '
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by satelliteDISH(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Teacher, I am grateful for your guidance and support throughout this academic year.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Year in year out, we have to give thanks to God for keeping us safe throughout our academic journey. It's not easy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 5:31am On Mar 19, 2023
'Easy is the head that wears the crown' because these days they don't care about the ruled any more. Unlike those days, 'uneasy is the head that wears the crown' because they cared about the ruled.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
........ruled for a period of time.I don’t even know who I’m talking about.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by smokinloud(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Careente7:
........ruled for a period of time.I don’t even know who I’m talking about.
...about making a down payment for eyeneck for a glorious election conducted!.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Conducted gloriously you said?
Well, perhaps this governorship is better because of the criticism for the presidential.
The presidential election is still shit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shit!!! They lost it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
It is well; can this country be redeemed?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bukhety(f): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Redeemed? Redemption is an illusion!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
'Illusion' is too harsh to use in describing the redemption of this country.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Country roads,
Take me home,
To the place,
I belong.........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2023
Belong to the right circle and see favour follow you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (353) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.