Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310764 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ifihearam: 11:34pm On May 15, 2023
There are many errors in your sentence, which one precisely?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2023
Precisely saying y’all should listen to rap music.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ifihearam: 12:55am On May 17, 2023
Music is the food of the soul but rap is not my thing RnB perhaps.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2023
Perhaps you should try listening to country music.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2023
Music, heals lots of pain in the heart, especially when the right one is played to suit ur present condition.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Icuib4cu: 10:12pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2023
Today ain’t that bad.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sampz: 12:48pm On May 19, 2023
Bad Government! or should I say the citizens of Nigeria are the bad once
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
Once you get to the greener pastures, will you ever visit the brown?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2023
genitori:
Once you get to the greener pastures, will you ever visit the brown?
Brown? That's the colour of the shirt I'm presently wearing. What a coincidence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2023
Coincidence,I seldom blve in.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by maureensylvia(f): 9:12pm On May 19, 2023
In God I trust
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Icuib4cu: 7:01am On May 20, 2023
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2023
U can’t see me. I’m incognito.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2023
Incognito? But I can see you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:29pm On May 20, 2023
You are goofy....

Damm been a while this thread tf cheesy

Just logged in my account tonight
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 3:57am On May 21, 2023
Tonight is a night of praise.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sampz: 5:31am On May 21, 2023
praise God with all your heart at the church today
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2023
Today just gotta be great for me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LegiitAdigun(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2023
Me & u go be Something forever
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2023
Forever illusioning
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by youngreezy(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2023
illusioning?wow I didn't expect that...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2023
That your beautiful doesn’t mean your God.Be wise.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Waffarianman(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2023
Wise choice! Wise choice!! Wise choice!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2023
Choice is when you have life and death on your palms.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2023
Palms can't hold that kind of choice. That is a mind thing.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:03am On May 26, 2023
Thing of the mind is only explainable with imaginary words. Careente7 just did such; imagery
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2023
Imagery is when you think your money is stacked to the ceiling but don’t want to work for it .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wolesmile(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2023
It is thoughts like these that lead youths of today to illegality.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2023
Illegality today has become normality
People are now proud of emptiness.
Those with great ability
Are now reduced to nothingness.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
Nothingness is exactly what our present crop of leaders have to offer but we can't complain because we will do worse if given the opportunity. After all, in a democracy, every society deserves the kind of leaders it has.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2023
Has the joke been on me all this while?

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.