Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310515 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:05pm On Feb 23
Damned Nigeria of a country... I want to Japan Asap!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by completeskills: 1:15am On Feb 24
Asap! Means As Soon As Possible but as soon as possible to Japa could be 50 years time!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Thimhy(m): 2:18am On Feb 24
Time wait for no man so you have to use it wisely
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24
Wisely or smartly,you gotta do what you gotta do.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Gagare1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25
Do it in such a way that you won't get in trouble.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by haj57(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25
Trouble looms if the current economic quagmire persists.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mandela27: 6:58am On Feb 26
Persists,I just hope this hardship doesn't persists because it is becoming unbearable,I mean the suffering and hunger in our dear darling country Nigeria has made a lot of sane people start doing what they hated to do before now,just to satisfy the stomach
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Yamleg: 1:48am On Feb 27
Mandela27:
Persists,I just hope this hardship doesn't persists because it is becoming unbearable,I mean the suffering and hunger in our dear darling country Nigeria has made a lot of sane people start doing what they hated to do before now,just to satisfy the stomach
Stomach instructurefra every wia
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 3:43pm On Feb 27
"Wia" is a common parlance in the pidgin dictionary of Nigeria.

It can mean nothing when use with "for".

Example:

"for wia. I nor get money o".

It can also mean it's a lie.

Example:

Mr A: Big man with doings.

Mr B: "For wia, make una nor believe am o".

It can also mean everywhere.

Example: The hunger and poverty in Nigeria is "every wia".

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mandela27: 6:29am On Feb 28
Wia u dey get inspiration from
You try bro
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28
Bro help me ask them oh! They are giving us words of wisdom back to back
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RealEzee(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11
Back from yankee with plenty dollars
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13
Dollars wey dey rise anyhow now. Abeg share reach my side.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Abdullah36(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20
Side by side we stand, sharing dreams and hoping for a better future.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22
Future with Drakeโ€™s mix is always a mad combo.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 9:58pm On Mar 23
Combo is one word you will hear and know that something huge is lurking somewhere or something huge is about to happen.

Cold Pepsi and Gala, is a great combo in Lagos afternoon traffic. You keep munching and don't mind how long the traffic takes. You wouldn't care because at that moment you're on top of your sphere.

Cold Pepsi sends chilled vibrating waves to your head and gullet. Gala marinating your teeth and mouth with a sweetness similar to sucking the areola and nipples of a woman who just said yes to your advances.

Look for combo in whatever thing you do in life.

Food combo.
Relationship combo.
Health combo.
Money combo.

Just be combobolizing.

You'll eventually win.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pansophist(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25
Win before you enter any fight.

The superior man wins first and then goes to battle to collect his belt, but the foolish man goes to battle first and hopes to win. Most importantly, the best battle is no battle.

For example, the US has been working very hard secretly after the Bretton Woods agreement in 1944, to be able to destroy a country with sanctions without even sending a single soldier.

They control the USD, UN, WTO, Interpol, World Bank, ICC, ICJ, SWIFT, finance, military, nuclear bombs, etc, with allies (puppets actually) in strategic locations to finish you off without fighting militarily.

The US can just do this instantly and crash your country, but they didn't just arrive at this position, they have been working and perfecting the system for over a hundred years.

That's an example of winning without fighting. SO before you enter any fight, make sure you have win already, and just going to collect your belt.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by PinkNature: 8:22pm On Mar 25
CaveAdullam:
Combo is one word you will hear and know that something huge is lurking somewhere or something huge is about to happen.

Cold Pepsi and Gala, is a great combo in Lagos afternoon traffic. You keep munching and don't mind how long the traffic takes. You wouldn't care because at that moment you're on top of your sphere.

Cold Pepsi sends chilled vibrating waves to your head and gullet. Gala marinating your teeth and mouth with a sweetness similar to sucking the areola and nipples of a woman who just said yes to your advances.

Look for combo in whatever thing you do in life.

Food combo.
Relationship combo.
Health combo.
Money combo.

Just be combobolizing.

You'll eventually win.

Food, money combo I understand. But health and relationship combo I don't.

Throw some light. ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 8:45pm On Mar 25
PinkNature:

Food, money combo I understand. But health and relationship combo I don't.

Throw some light. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Light gives a sense of direction. Without light your eyes are blind, you can't see anything.

I believe you've missed the light of this thread and have deviated to another direction we don't know here. I hope you're taking us to where we know. Unlike Asake: "e dey carry me go where I nor know".

A relationship combo is when you meet a partner or a spouse that matches your values and ideology, thereby leading to a happily-ever-after relationship because both of you are on the same route and can achieve similar goals.

Fried rice and chicken is a good combo.

A man who has sense and values + a woman who has sense and values are a good combo.

Good diet + exercise is a resounding health combo. Engaging with them makes you healthier and live longer.

Now I have drawn you back to our light and I hope you see clearer and understand this combo.

4 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Harm4realove: 10:15pm On Mar 25
Combo is in nature
As above so below
Sun shine on everything you do
moon glow why do we feel life is a riddle
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by PinkNature: 7:17am On Mar 26
CaveAdullam:

Light gives a sense of direction. Without light your eyes are blind, you can't see anything.

I believe you've missed the light of this thread and have deviated to another direction we don't know here. I hope you're taking us to where we know. Unlike Asake: "e dey carry me go where I nor know".

A relationship combo is when you meet a partner or a spouse that matches your values and ideology, thereby leading to a happily-ever-after relationship because both of you are on the same route and can achieve similar goals.

Fried rice and chicken is a good combo.

A man who has sense and values + a woman who has sense and values are a good combo.

Good diet + exercise is a resounding health combo. Engaging with them makes you healthier and live longer.

Now I have drawn you back to our light and I hope you see clearer and understand this combo.
I see the light,

I see the picture clearly now.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Excel70: 7:22am On Mar 26
PinkNature:
I see the light,

I see the picture clearly now.
Now is the time to chase your dreams

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27
Dreams sometimes come into reality if you dream right .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 4:01pm On Mar 27
Right men before right dreams.

A stupid man may have the right dreams but go the wrong way. It is good to dream the right dreams. But what's important is having the right tools to convert those dreams into reality.

And it is this process of conversion that makes many right dreams dissipate like dreams. Because many Joseph the Dreamers aren't able to do it for whatever (adverse) reason that befalls them.

Dream right; work right.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28
Right is the right thing to do.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jesubaby: 8:51pm On Mar 31
Do it well when you have the opportunity. Country hard now
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 9:10pm On Mar 31
Now is the time to take on hard things. Real hard things.

Because only hard men survive at the end.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Verbtips(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31
End of nigeria suffering is near so nothing to fear
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 11:38pm On Mar 31
Fear woman now.... Na only woman go wear fake butt, padded bra, artificial nails, artificial eyelash, artificial hair.... Come dey complain say... " I hate dat guy, his accent is too fake"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dontrulee: 4:57am On Apr 01
Fake life only makes you a big fool. By the way, today is April 1st, April fool's day but don't be a fool!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:26am On Apr 02
Fool kor, full nii!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by PBarney(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02
Nii! A Yourba expression that has many meanings like many other Yoruba word. To know the right word to say per time is to actually be wise. Then when people hear or read the words, they can interact with your wisdom and flow with you if they also are wise. However, most will need to spend time in and with wisdom as revealed in CaveAdullam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.