Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja (6460 Views)

Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / How Do I Get To Ajao Estate, Isolo From Ikorodu? / Petrol Tanker Carrying Fuel Explodes In Anthony Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja by idriswahab(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls who can kindly direct me on how to get to ajao estate anthony village from Ikeja Along or Oshodi
Re: Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2017
idriswahab:
Pls who can kindly direct me on how to get to ajao estate anthony village from Ikeja Along or Oshodi
From Oshodi, board a bus going to Gbagada, alight at Anthony bus stop , cross to the other side where GTbank Anthony is situated and take a bike to Ajao estate. That's it bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja by idriswahab(m): 3:56am On Jun 02, 2017
modelmike7:

From Oshodi, board a bus going to Gbagada, alight at Anthony bus stop , cross to the other side where GTbank Anthony is situated and take a bike to Ajao estate. That's it bro.

Thanks bro... wink

1 Like

Re: Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 02, 2017
idriswahab:

Thanks bro... wink
you're welcome
Re: Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja by emmystates09: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
How do I get to Anthony village from mile 2. Some on please direct me
Re: Pls How To Get To Ajao Estate Anthony Village From Ikeja by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
emmystates09:
How do I get to Anthony village from mile 2. Some on please direct me
From Anthony join Oshodi bus, from Oshodi you'd get Mile 2 direct bus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ The Powerful And Amazing Advantages Of Republic Of Benin Passport / Total Area, Size, Population Of Top Largest Countries Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.