Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? (750 Views)

Gay Marriage Will Never Happen In Russia As Long As I Am President- Putin / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / Domestic Violence Is No More A Crime In Russia As Parliament Votes 380-3 To Decr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Azuorjiakor: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2017
In a recent poll conducted by Fox News, the Americans named their main enemies. Predictably and unfortunately, Russia appears in the top five.

The DPRK (North Korea) takes the first place on the list of America's prime enemies (93%). Iran and Syria come next with 80 and 76 percent respectively. Russia was ranked fourth with 64 percent of anti-votes. Several years ago, as many as 40 percent of Americans said that they considered Russia an enemy. At the same time, 73% of respondents believe that Donald Trump sees Russia as an ally, while 20% believe that Russia is an enemy to the US president.

http://www.streetcurb.com/2017/06/01/why-do-americans-want-to-see-russia-as-their-enemy/
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by seunny4lif(m): 2:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Na so so enemy dem they see

1 Like

Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by panafrican(m): 4:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Not all Americans, only a few , those who benefit from warmongering .One could name the bosses of the war industries for instance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Origin(f): 5:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Fox should have asked the most important question. Why do you think these are your enemies?

99.9% have no idea. But with the effect of persuasion through the media (movies, news delivery etc) the mind believes something that is untrue.

Years of watching action movies promoting violence and warfare against an enemy.

Why is North Korea the enemy of the US because its been in their news all year they've even made movies about it.

The government may be able to state several reasons for assuming an enemy but the populace rarely knows this reason. How do you have an enemy if you don't know why he is your enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Origin:
Fox should have asked the most important question. Why do you think these are your enemies?

99.9% have no idea. But with the effect of persuasion through the media (movies, news delivery etc) the mind believes something that is untrue.

Years of watching action movies promoting violence and warfare against an enemy.

Why is North Korea the enemy of the US because its been in their news all year they've even made movies about it.

The government may be able to state several reasons for assuming an enemy but the populace rarely knows this reason. How do you have an enemy if you don't know why he is your enemy.
Iran that have carried out terrorist attacks on u.s and said it will destroy there best friend (israel), or North-korea that said it will nuke the u.s, have you ever heard of the cuban missile crises and the u.s hacked election.all i can say is some nairalands are jokers.
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by seunny4lif(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ikio:
Iran that have carried out terrorist attacks on u.s and said it will destroy there best friend (israel), or North-korea that said it will nuke the u.s, have you ever heard of the cuban missile crises and the u.s hacked election.all i can say is some nairalands are jokers.
You are not serious
Just prove that you are not serious
Get out of here

Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
seunny4lif:
You are not serious Just prove that you are not serious Get out of here
do u even understand ur comment?
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by seunny4lif(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ikio:
do u even understand ur comment?
Yes
Iran never agree to US bully and Iran is terrorist country
Just like they talked about China and Russia.
Which country carry out 9/11 attacked?which country are they from? IRAN abi?
It's a shame for US to say Russia hacked them, meaning they can't even protect themselves talkless of protecting others.
CNN and BBC not good for you cool grin
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
seunny4lif:

Yes
Iran never agree to US bully and Iran is terrorist country
Just like they talked about China and Russia.
Which country carry out 9/11 attacked?which country are they from? IRAN abi?
It's a shame for US to say Russia hacked them, meaning they can't even protect themselves talkless of protecting others.
CNN and BBC not good for you cool grin
IRAN sponsors 60% -70% of armed group in the world just to fight the west and Israel.Iran have ties wif muslim brotherhood,hamas and so many others to distabilize countries.iran backed terrorist do carry out terror attack too just like 9/11 read why most islamic nations do support saudi against houthi but useless houthi now saying death to israel and america and not death to all the muslim coalition fighting them.CNN,BBC,FOX NEWS,SKY NEWS remains the best media in the world if u watch press tv (they love iran) u will find out that 90% reported news preaches hate against U.S and israel which is unprofessional.
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by seunny4lif(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Bro
Have you even been to any Arab country in the world ?
If yes, I will reply you but if no then I don't need arguing with you
Ikio:
IRAN sponsors 60% -70% of armed group in the world just to fight the west and Israel.Iran have ties wif muslim brotherhood,hamas and so many others to distabilize countries.iran backed terrorist do carry out terror attack too just like 9/11 read why most islamic nations do support saudi against houthi but useless houthi now saying death to israel and america and not death to all the muslim coalition fighting them.CNN,BBC,FOX NEWS,SKY NEWS remains the best media in the world if u watch press tv (they love iran) u will find out that 90% reported news preaches hate against U.S and israel which is unprofessional.
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin
Bro
y would i risk going there? are u from there?
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin
Bro

You are in for a nonsense discourse.
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by seunny4lif(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ikio:
y would i risk going there? are u from there?
Thank God i have been able to visit more 5 nations.
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by scully95: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Another fake news from fox.... crooks.. If they could rig elections against sanders, give killary killton debate questions.... What else cant this gloabist do to proof rubbish.. awon ode.
Re: Why Do Americans Want To See Russia As Their Enemy? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
scully95:
Another fake news from fox.... crooks.. If they could rig elections against sanders, give killary killton debate questions.... What else cant this gloabist do to proof rubbish.. awon ode.

Gentlemen..... Give Scully 3 Saudi Arabian olosho to break his fast tonight in this holy month of Ramadan grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is 3rd World War Looming? / Arab Nations Mount Pressure On Trump Over Jerusalem(must Read!) / Trump's Former Personal Attorney Pleads Guilty To Felonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.