Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be (1601 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) / Is Russia A Good Place To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by joseeric: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2010
I had not been to Eastern Africa before.Recently I visited Kenya cities -Nairobi,Mombasa, Nakuru,Eldoret and Kisumu cruising by road and could not believe my eyes.The trunk roads are fantastic and you will never imagine going by air.
This country is really classic and is evenly developed from the coast line of Indian ocean to the west.
Nairobi to me is one of the greatest cities,Mombasa is great as well and not forgetting Nakuru and Kisumu are world class with shopping malls equal to the ones found in Europe.
Nairobi is no doubt one of the greatest cities I have seen and more so if we consider Kenya is a non mineral economy.
These Guys are doing so good with the little resources they have.

Thumbs up!!!
Who have ever been able to visit Kenya and travel accross the country?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by ikeyman00(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2010
shocked
Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by gallivant: 5:07am On Jan 19, 2010
Thumbs up!!!

Thanks jooseric.I was born and bred in Kenya.Development is in high gear but more needs to be done if we are to archieve  middle income status by 2020.
Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by poosyfaka(m): 5:13am On Jan 19, 2010
and in addition they have very pretty women. i dated a lovely kenyan queen. she is was ebony dark and big round butttox with a pointy nose. very respectful of me and incredible cooker. she used to make me a delicacy called chapati (sorry for mistyping); oh my god, it was amazing. she was so clean, and was very wild in bed just the way i love it.
she left for canada for paperworks. how i miss her.my kenyan queen.
Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by africhika(f): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2010
^wow. sounds like quite a lady.

kenya is beautiful. i hope to relocate there someday.
Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by ikeyman00(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by mindeh(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2010
wow.its great to hear there are people who love Kenya.Am a very proud kenyan and thanks to you Joseeric for your post!
Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by IronGalaxy: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
joseeric:
I had not been to Eastern Africa before.Recently I visited Kenya cities -Nairobi,Mombasa, Nakuru,Eldoret and Kisumu cruising by road and could not believe my eyes.The trunk roads are fantastic and you will never imagine going by air.
This country is really classic and is evenly developed from the coast line of Indian ocean to the west.
Nairobi to me is one of the greatest cities,Mombasa is great as well and not forgetting Nakuru and Kisumu are world class with shopping malls equal to the ones found in Europe.
Nairobi is no doubt one of the greatest cities I have seen and more so if we consider Kenya is a non mineral economy.
These Guys are doing so good with the little resources they have.

Thumbs up!!!
The trolls are on their way cool
Re: I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be by Goodman247: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
poosyfaka:
and in addition they have very pretty women. i dated a lovely kenyan queen. she is was ebony dark and big round butttox with a pointy nose. very respectful of me and incredible cooker. she used to make me a delicacy called chapati (sorry for mistyping); oh my god, it was amazing. she was so clean, and was very wild in bed just the way i love it.
she left for canada for paperworks. how i miss her.my kenyan queen.
Nigeria women or Kenya women which one fine pass

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them / Ben Gurion International Airport Tel Aviv Israel:World Most Secure Airport(Pics) / I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.