Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,341 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

South Africa Condemns World Cup Stab-vests - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Condemns World Cup Stab-vests (646 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / World Cup: South Africa Babes Bare It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Condemns World Cup Stab-vests by morpheus24: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
I mean I am not a fanof many things in South African but this report is simply ridiculous. How the hell can a company sell something like this.

This Oyinbo people really have some audacity. This is outright negative press attack on this country.

to Mpele, Afteryouwill saythey are your friends. Na wah O

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8465195.stm
Re: South Africa Condemns World Cup Stab-vests by Mariory(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
morpheus24:

I mean I am not a fanof many things in South African but this report is simply ridiculous. How the hell can a company sell something like this.

This Oyinbo people really have some audacity. This is outright negative press attack on this country.

to Mpele, Afteryouwill saythey are your friends. Na wah O

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8465195.stm

Well the South African movie "District 9" depicted Nigerians as cannibals (not even on humans but, on alieans that where depicted in the movie as below humans), vodoo worshippers, drug and weapons smugglers, and wh0res. They then used the name of our ex-president as the leader of this criminal underworld.

If South Africans were ok with that, then I deduce that the company has the right to sell whatever it wants.
Basically, according to First Order Logic, if ϴ → Ϭ then Ϭ → ϴ
Re: South Africa Condemns World Cup Stab-vests by tunku(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
What I know about logical symbolism is nil and below nothing but shouldn't the contrapositive of that conditional statement be negative on both symbols or is that taken for granted in systematic logic? Anyways, anyone wearing stab-vests with the national flags of England and the Netherlands should be stabbed and killed. No, i am not joking.
Re: South Africa Condemns World Cup Stab-vests by Mariory(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
tunku:

What I know about logical symbolism is nil and below nothing but shouldn't the contrapositive of that conditional statement be negative on both symbols or is that taken for granted in systematic logic?

Not in this case as I am not trying to prove anything. The logic statement is simply a representation of
"If South Africa creates a scenario, then that scenario applies to South Africa."

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks Cables: Sudanese President 'stashed $9bn In Uk Banks' / London Wakes Up To Aftermath Of Worst Riots For Years / Nato Commits Massacre At Sirte Razing The City To The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.