Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) (917 Views)

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by MotoringNigeria: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Lmao...I bet some of y'all were pretty much bewildered. Brick series kwa
Anyways, saw this pretty BMW coupe totally built with bricks and stones and I thought to share. I do wonder what's underneath its hood...TGIF!!!

Www.motoringnigeria.com
Find us on Facebook & Instagram @motoringnigeria

Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by Alvin007: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Looks more like a painted BMW Z3...I don't think the car is made of bricks..Twas either wrapped or painted.
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by princetom1(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Alvin007:
Looks more like a painted BMW Z3...I don't think the car is made of bricks..Twas either wrapped or painted.

This isn't wrapped at all. Take a better look,
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by Alvin007: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2017
princetom1:

This isn't wrapped at all. Take a better look,

What about the possibility of it being painted?
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by princetom1(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Alvin007:

What about the possibility of it being painted?

Take a clue, see the bricks surrounding the car?

There are no doubt, bricks. If constructed with anything else, it will look smooth, see the curves and the glass? Not so smooth
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by Alvin007: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
princetom1:

Take a clue, see the bricks surrounding the car?

There are no doubt, bricks. If constructed with anything else, it will look smooth, see the curves and the glass? Not so smooth

I'm glad u mentioned 'glass'...my point is...you can't simply judge from a picture...it might be made of bricks, wrapped, or painted..one needs to see and feel it, to ascertain.
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by princetom1(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Alvin007:

I'm glad u mentioned 'glass'...my point is...you can't simply judge from a picture...it might be made of bricks, wrapped, or painted..one needs to see and feel it, to ascertain.

Its easy to see its not painted sir. All the signs are there.
A painted or wrapped car don't look this bad at all. Am out
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by Alvin007: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2017
princetom1:

Its easy to see its not painted sir. All the signs are there.
A painted or wrapped car don't look this bad at all. Am out

'Easy' is relative! Come back here!! cheesy
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by princetom1(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Alvin007:

'Easy' is relative! Come back here!! cheesy

See wat a wrapped car look like tongue.

Come to think of it, someone has to have a very very bad eye sight, to doubt if it's not brick op posted

Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by Alvin007: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
princetom1:

See wat a wrapped car look like tongue.

Come to think of it, someone has to have a very very bad eye sight, to doubt if it's not brick op posted

I guess u're insinuating that I have a very bad eye sight..I won't insult you.. smiley...I know what a smoothly wrapped car looks like...there isn't a need for this pic you posted..a wrap doesnt necessarily need to be smooth..these are pictures...anything is possible...how else do I need to explain this to you..? We can only ascertain...when we see, and perhaps, feel.
Re: Meet The All New Bmw Brick Series (awesome Pic) by princetom1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Alvin007:

I guess u're insinuating that I have a very bad eye sight..I won't insult you.. smiley...I know what a smoothly wrapped car looks like...there isn't a need for this pic you posted..a wrap doesnt necessarily need to be smooth..these are pictures...anything is possible...how else do I need to explain this to you..? We can only ascertain...when we see, and perhaps, feel.

Perhaps u forget the saying, a pic said a thousand words, sorry for the insult. You should know that some people will say worse to u if u see this pic and yet still insist on feeling and seeing it before u can tell if it's real or not.

(1) (Reply)

2 Seater F1 Racecar Available For Sale (photos) / Affordable Vehicle Protection At Your Fingertips / Drop Your Observation On Your Pigeout Cars Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.