Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Drop Your Observation On Your Pigeout Cars Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drop Your Observation On Your Pigeout Cars Here (915 Views)

Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind / Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Observation On Your Pigeout Cars Here by Naira7411: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
What are your experience
Observation
And faults on Pigeout 307 2006 model or any other Pigeout model?

Is it economically buoyant to suit Nigeria recession at this time?

Drop ur advice before with helpful tips
Re: Drop Your Observation On Your Pigeout Cars Here by YoungDaddyB: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Peugeot 307 shares same engine as 406 so almost same thing but 307 has better fuel economy because of its size and shape (hatchback). There's Also a 1.6 l petrol engine. parts are more expensive than Honda civic but cheaper than Toyota corolla of its year just to give you an idea. French cars have good mechanical parts including strong and reliable engines but the electrical components can flair up sometimes same as Peugeot 406.

Get it in Manual Transmission only, I can't vouche for the automatic Transmission. Get a good mechanic for Peugeot and your good to go. Its a Fun car to drive. I have often heard the most reliable of Peugeot cars is the the 206 because less electrical parts, less sophistication and a fuel economy better than the Toyota corolla.

Have a Good Maintenance culture, a good mechanic and it will treat you well. The electrical wahala comes once in a while.

this Also from Top Gear:
In a report from Top Gear Magazine, the new Peugeot 307 1.6 16v TU5 JP4 went head to head with its competitors, the Ford Focus 1.6L I4 Zetec-SE and Honda Civic 1.6 VTEC . The Peugeot received high praise in all areas of the road test, beating both the Ford and Honda on price, space, handling, running costs and refinement.
The Peugeot won the road test, followed by the Ford, then the Honda.
Re: Drop Your Observation On Your Pigeout Cars Here by dandollar1: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Please, someone should explain to me how to get the radiator fan of my peugeot 206 back to factory settings.

I discovered that the fan was directly connected to power, so that once I put on the engine (ON ii position) the fan starts running and stays on permanently.

I took it to two electricians over the weekend and was told I should leave it that way, that I can't correct it. I'm thinking they didn't know how to go about it. The engine temperature hardly gets to 70degree, even after 20 mins of city driving.

Will be glad to get a step by step procedure, if possible, so I could guide someone to help me. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Fuel Does My Car Need? / Venza 2012 And Corolla 2010 2units For Sell At Good Price / Video: Watch As This Heartless Man Used His Mother As Human Shield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.