Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? (1437 Views)

Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC / When Your Children Eat From Your Neighbour's House...Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2017
1. Is time for lunch and mum is not yet back from work.

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2017
2. I need to take my siesta before i start with colour red.

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Dad scolded me that I should be COOL, calm and collected.

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
I need to design my single room apartment.

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by kennyunlimited(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Kk
Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Wasn't me....

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Serena Williams is my role model.... But mum these eggs are not bouncing...

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2017
What will I do?
Get a camera and start taping...these are moments to be cherished
Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
a. Halloween period is near....
B. Dad, you must get tattoo by thunder by fire
c. I need to compete with the golden fish.. Childarium
d. Make up artises in making

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
A. Dad rate my painting..
B. I hate colour Tv, wanna turn it to black and white
C. Walahi talahi mofe sashe
D. Changing the looks of things

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2017
a. Pepper dem gang
B. The 4 musketeers
C. Game over
D. I hate seeing Dr Clement Isong face in 1000naira note

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Adeoba10(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Artificial snow
Expensive jacuzzi

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Afonjashapmouth: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Make a proper video documentation after a good laugh, remember many weep daily for just a kid even if it's a disabled one

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by austinereds(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2017
crazy kids. I can't believe it.
Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by ivyy(f): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Make a proper video documentation after a good laugh, remember many weep daily for just a kid even if it's a disabled one
I concur cheesy besides at that age , what can one honestly do? Even scolding can't work.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2017
loooool. Adorable children..even if I want beat them, for where I want start? I just record them and use the evidence to troll them later in life.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Kowor(f): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Don't even know where to begin cleaning. But I sure will record the event, the child seems to have a fun filled childhood compared to mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by skylowlow: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
ivyy:

I concur cheesy besides at that age , what can one honestly do? Even scolding can't work.

K for kem..
Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by sisisioge: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin

Just return them to where they came from.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by ivyy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
skylowlow:

K for kem..

A for Ade...
Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by Chelseafan1: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
ivyy:

A for Ade...
.. I for ivyy
Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by ivyy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:
.. I for ivyy
Lmao
Re: What Will You Do If They Were To Be Your Children? by skylowlow: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
[b][/b]
ivyy:

A for Ade...

Happy Sunday to you..

(1) (Reply)

Couple Portrait Painting By Nigerian Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / emptation / Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.