Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide (7849 Views)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / Distributors Of FMCG Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Allstrasse:

So you want a sales job. Send a pm.

PM sent..
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

PM sent..
emmanuelpopson@gmail.com

You will get a response today requesting for your c.v. Please reply promptly.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by jpride(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
What actually is this product that dis guy just kept everyone posted? If you dont have a product or u dont wanna reveal it now, why open this thread?
So annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by adeshina4u: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
am in Benin city am interested able to put in 500k for starter. i have a hilux truck for delivery and storage facility. inbox me detail of the product at adeshina4u@gmail.com so i can do a market feasibility study and progress. pls include picture of the product.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by 2aces(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
I can distribute anywhere due to the nature of business which links me with about 18 states in Nigeria, but lets see what you are offering first, then i can decide on partnering or not. sme.and.more.group08@gmail.com or 08094271017

1 Like

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
jpride:
What actually is this product that dis guy just kept everyone posted? If you dont have a product or u dont wanna reveal it now, why open this thread?
So annoying
shocked cool tongue Don't mind him. I wonder what others requesting and dropping mails are thinking!
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by EKPETI(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Am interested! fekpeti@yahoo.com (WARRI axis).
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
A short explainer video has been sent to those who indicated their interest in F.M.C.G distributorship.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by adeniyialayande(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ondo state,akure.08090886013 working with etisalat before as a marketer.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by adeniyialayande(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ondo state,akure 08090886013 working with etisalat before as a marketer.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by kingmukolu(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
07065817925... Agbor, Delta state
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by yemzy26: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
lagos,ikorodu,i own a space bus too

yemolar@gmail.com
08024071528...watsapp
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by SaintMog(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2017
aluroofproducts@yahoo.com. Aba abia state
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lots of locations left out in this effort. Pls come on board.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by digitalheadline(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Allstrasse:
A short explainer video has been sent to those who indicated their interest in F.M.C.G distributorship.
Hello, I am yet to receive the explainer video. Please resend. Thanks
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by honestivo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
aleeges@gmail.com Portharcourt
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by amila20042001: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Interested. Amanzepatrick@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by nuggybabe(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na chin chin distribution they told me when they called me. Naso I pick race

1 Like

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by jpride(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
nuggybabe:

Imagine..........
So na ye ye chin chin dis guy open dis long thread for, like say im product na foreign?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Oktane: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
nuggybabe:

I called also and was told about snacks and then it narrowed down to chin-chin.

I was aghast but my wife viewed the video and had a different interpretation to it. I am just keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by eezeribe(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
The lazy ones who want quick money have started pulling out of the race,as expected...
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by kinz17: 3:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Interested from akure but do t have u to 2m
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by remmyjunior: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2017
remyokolie4u@gmail.com
Enugu City
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
eezeribe:
The lazy ones who want quick money have started pulling out of the race,as expected...
not that they are lazy, they probably feels its not worth it.

Be sincere, will u invest 2 million on chinchin biz?
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by imhere: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
08060222893, uyo, akwa ibom
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by innason(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ebonyi State 08067061879
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by nuggybabe(f): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
I can equally start my own chin chin production rather than investing #2m in someone's else chin chin wit #100 gain per 50 pcs. Dts wickedness of d highest order. Me should cum n invest #2m in their chin chin wen am not sick.

1 Like

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Nairasurplus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Karin001(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
missbronze:
not that they are lazy, they probably feels its not worth it.

Be sincere, will u invest 2 million on chinchin biz?

This post was brought to my notice yesterday.

Yes I would invest two Million Naira in Chin-chin business/distributorship.

Miss. Bronze, no offence meant but I must state here that typical of we Nigerians we appropriate knowledge even where we do not have the requisite experience in the particular line. Its all about conjecture, speculations and assumptions and this mostly predicated on our own very narrow perspective? You just draw conclusions on areas you do not have any knowledge whatsoever about.

Perhaps it would have appeared more sincere if you had simply wondered how chin-chin as a business can attract an investment of 2 Million Naira. It is best you understand that all scalable businesses can attract any amount of investment capital. Bread distribution, plantain chips, bottled and Sachet Water are businesses that have all evolved before our very eyes in such a short timeframe.

With due respect to modesty I do know a few people who have invested over 5 Million Naira in chin-chin distribution in one tranche and the returns I must confess are awesome. Supposing I tell you that there are bread vendors in different parts of this country that invest over 2 million Naira daily in a particular bakery, what would be your reaction?

I could go further to inform you that there are people who invest over 10 Million Naira weekly on products that appear slow, pedestrian and inconsequential to you. Some of us have a penchant for awakening to reality only after pioneers have raked in so much from creating a new path.

My advice is that you stick to what you know and if you can muster some humility you may wish to keep your mind a bit more open as so many people in this economy are doing great things in sectors that you can never imagine.

As a parting shot, try going to Dufil Prima and seek to register as a distributor with your 2 Million and then come and share your experience here on Nairaland.

Once again, no offence meant. I am just trying to reposition the signposts appropriately.Some people actually make a living and create wealth just from selling chin-chin and other 'unattractive' products. Indeed I am a major chin-chin distributor and even if I say so myself I am a big distributor and invest far beyond 2 million Naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Karin001(f): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2017
nuggybabe:
I can equally start my own chin chin production rather than investing #2m in someone's else chin chin wit #100 gain per 50 pcs. Dts wickedness of d highest order. Me should cum n invest #2m in their chin chin wen am not sick.

You will never be sick. And I would like to quickly add that those among us that invest 2 Million and above in chin chin-chin business and other not so attractive ventures are also healthy, hale and hearty.

Your post would have been very funny if it were not so sad and perhaps unintelligent.

How many enterprises can you start from scratch? You would rather start your own chin-chin business rather than invest 2 million in distributing an existing brand?

Does this sound intelligent to you? An investor in distribution is likely to recover his investment faster than one who commits his resources to manufacturing/processing.

It’s rather sad that our thinking can be this prosaic and unimaginative.

Your position reflects the fact that for someone who aspires to trade in palm oil should invest in starting a palm plantation rather than investing 2 Million Naira in buying palm produce from an already existing farm. Just because he/she doesn’t want to invest in the farmers business, forgetting that he is not doing charity but only investing for a return on investment.

In an earlier post on this same thread you said you were called apparently by the Op and told about the chin-chin and you took off.

Please keep running. We have more than enough people selling chin-chin and making 100.00 per 50 pieces.

Permit me to inform you that this is FMCG and volume counts. Even if the profits were as low as 100.00 per 50 pieces (which is far from being the case) 100.00 multiplied over 100 bags/cartons per day amounts to 10,000.00 daily.

That earning I am sure is fair enough for the vast majority of diligent and honest Nigerians who probably are just starting out in business.

Try to moderate your posts and opinions in the public space. Your words reveal more about you than you care to imagine. You may allow your expression to be guided with the popular aphorism; better to keep quiet and be considered a fool than open your mouth and erase all doubt.

No offence meant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria / Winthrills: Is It Scam Or Legit? / App Called Eversend Is A Scam!!! Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.