Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World (33156 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Whizpete:

If there's anything I've learnt from NL all these years, it is the ability to know when to give up an argument even if you're right.

If there's anything I've learnt from Car Talk section all these years, it is this: 'Never argue with EgunMogaji'.

I'm off!

I'm assuming that you can't truthfully answer the question of "Were you aware that there were Veyrons in Nigeria?" which is the only thing of discussion.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by oyienootieno: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
divinehand2003:
How about our own super militia NPF dare-devil crazy ride?

God will forgive you for bringing this eye sore to this wonderful thread.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Emerituz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Whizpete:

So we must always be archaic? undecided
Can you xplain what is archaic in those codenames?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Ofemmanu1: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
All these cars be like:
where you are running to?

Con go use Volkswagen take rob for these kin country or Mazda 626 cheesy

but truth be told if all these exotic cars are speed oriented. I think with a driving-experienced criminal it will still be difficult.
it reminds of the movie 'a good day to die hard' where Bruce Willis knocked out a FBI APC with a g-wagon.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Ofemmanu1: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
DollarAngel:
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY COUNTRY NIGERIA, WHAT ABOUT THIS EXPENSIVE ONE
wicked!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Whizpete:

Of course, yes... If I don't know of any other person's own, Alhaji AA Oil owns one!

Okay good.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Dantee005(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Police Interceptor...292 Hp?...that one outfit to pursue keke?
Lol..u funnny.. grin
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Bash10(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

They are in Nigeria already.

Bugatti veyron in Nigeria?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bash10:

Bugatti veyron in Nigeria?

I was just as shocked, and there's more than one.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 04, 2017
ashjay001:

I don outrun them twice, with my pangolo!

Haha... U self won't wanna do that
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by ashjay001(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2017
JohnnyNY:

Haha... U self won't wanna do that

Well, I was doing illegal stuff; taking a wrong turn n attending to a workplace emergency(I couldnt afford to be delayed). Both times where on a expressway, but since I was in my 'area', I enter street! grin

Took turns, with an exploding heartrate, they can only dream of! Getting caught was never an option! I wouldnt have had any chance on d express! Too much italian job! grin
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
ashjay001:

Well, I was doing illegal stuff; taking a wrong turn n attending to a workplace emergency(I couldnt afford to be delayed). Both times where on a expressway, but since I was in my 'area', I enter street! grin

Took turns, with an exploding heartrate, they can only dream of! Getting caught was never an option! I wouldnt have had any chance on d express! Too much italian job! grin

Then u must be the Transporter...
Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by vatiqan(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=DollarAngel post=57143247]MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY COUNTRY NIGERIA, WHAT ABOUT THIS EXPENSIVE ONE[/quote

guy, you wicked ehn. lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World by tck2000(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2019
divinehand2003:
How about our own super militia NPF dare-devil crazy ride?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) / A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.