Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport (60174 Views)

$142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by obafemee80(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2019

Abu Dhabi Police is noted for its use of sportscars for police personnel. The forces' ever-impressive blue and white (formerly red and white ) fleet includes the Nissan GT-R,Chevrolet Camaro, Lamborghini Aventador,Ferraris, BMWs and the flagship of the fleet, the $3.4 million Lykan Hypersport .

With only 7 Lykan Hypersport made by the Dubai-based W Motors,the Hypercar is the world's most expensive and rarest police car ever . The base price is enough to equip Nigerian police force with over 240 fleets of cars.

It features a 3.8-liter flat-six Porsche engine that will take it to a 240 mph top speed and a zero to 60mph in 2.8-second,and a headlights that contains titanium LED blades with 420 diamonds (15cts).

Abu Dhabi may have the rarest police car in its fleet, its sister city police force,the Dubai police, boasts of the Fastest and Most Expensive Police Cars In The World.

The amazing Dubai green and white colored police cars ,which are mostly used as tourist attractions, includes the $1.7m Bugatti Veyron, Rolls-Royce Wraith, Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari FF, McLaren MP-12C, Mercedes Benz SLS plus,BMW i8 ,$1.4m Aston Martin One-77, Bentley Continental and the Most Advanced Police Car Ever, the Ghiath SUV.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/see-the-rarest-and-most-expensive-police-car-everthe-abu-dhabis-₦1-2b-lykan-hypersport-police-car/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by lamidex(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jeez

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Trending car here are used as police car in dubai. Benz might even be a taxi car there

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by BruncleZuma: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by hisexcellency34: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
We also have it here in Nigeria. God bless former IGP, Ibrahim Idris

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by BruncleZuma: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
Trending car here are used as police car in dubai. Benz might even be a taxi car there

It is: at the Airports and Hotels

21 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Monaco2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dubai kiss
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Abu dhabi police go dey flex d car...to be police there go sweet

21 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by chibowobbed(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Arab money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Olalan(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
All for showbiz and tourism.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by easyfem(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pls a friend is looking for job in Dubai ........ Pls any help from una
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Pavore9: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dis one na flexing! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by ainas247: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
smiley
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Jonadull: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have this car in my backyard
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by monexx(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
THIS IS CRAZILY GOOD
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by sukerefakere(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by sukerefakere(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jonathan:
I have this car in my backyard
in your backyard at isikwato

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Sheriman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Where our own Police Push to Start Old Toyota Hilux 4X4 dey cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by HighKing01(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Abi
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Gracious3105(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Something shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by nymphomaniac(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
You own bread another owns the bakery
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by hahn(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

This one na rough play o

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by jantofubu(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Meanwhile in my country we are still trying to have enough hilux to go round...

if you stay at onipan and it's axis.. pls help a brother get something doing during this ASUP strike... If there is any vacancy pls help my hustle... I can do any work... I'm a civil engineering student of yabatech... Pls

3 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by MediahelmNGR: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
They use Rolls Royce as taxi

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
They use a whole lykan as police car you dey talk about one yeye Benz. Lykan and Benz be mates?

12 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please my people, somebody should pls tell me how to join police in Abu Dhabi,

I don't understand my suden love for this police uniform

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by GODSTIME080(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
enough money chia.........which way naija

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by DannyJ19(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
When dem go start to dey recruit na..

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by SaintLucia: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
UAE a very beautiful country that practice Absolute Monarchism system of government where Democratic System of government is seen as corrupt. Se as the country developed fast with the same crude oil God gave us. They are seriously diverting their economy from crude oil to Tourism and Real Estates Investment. Our celebrities especially the none Muslims go there for enjoyment, shoot movies. And here we are defending a corrupt CJN in the name of rule of law. Wetin Naija even gain for this yeye democracy that was introduced to us by the West?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by ednut1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Same oil we have o. We do black ma like this so

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.