Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is Careers24.ng Trusted? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Careers24.ng Trusted? (1328 Views)

House Has Anyone Gotten Invite From Careers24 / Got This Invite From Careers24 / Careers24...are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Careers24.ng Trusted? by missunknown: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am currently job searching and have been using careers24.ng, the site seems friendly and trusted but can't seem to even get a reply back from all the jobs applied for. Has anyone else used it and was there a positive outcome?
Thanks
Re: Is Careers24.ng Trusted? by irsakant: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
missunknown:
Hello everyone,
I am currently job searching and have been using careers24.ng, the site seems friendly and trusted but can't seem to even get a reply back from all the jobs applied for. Has anyone else used it and was there a positive outcome?
Thanks
You may be on a wrong site. I guess the correct domain is careers24.com.ng
Re: Is Careers24.ng Trusted? by missunknown: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks for the correction and yeah thats the one, careers24.com.ng
irsakant:
You may be on a wrong site. I guess the correct domain is careers24.com.ng
Re: Is Careers24.ng Trusted? by osetoh: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2017
missunknown:
Thanks for the correction and yeah thats the one, careers24.com.ng
I think you should try out other job sites because i have noticed that some of the jobs they post have wrong closing dates and some are even outdated.

1 Like

Re: Is Careers24.ng Trusted? by irsakant: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
osetoh:

I think you should try out other job sites because i have noticed that some of the jobs they post have wrong closing dates and some are even outdated.
Please enlist the “other sites,” so that novice like us can take the advantage.

1 Like

Re: Is Careers24.ng Trusted? by Shaev7(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2017
you can use any of this below, very effective.
ngcareers.com
e-recruiter.ng
pushcv.com

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Latest Ecowas Recruitment (20 Positions) / Is This Nnpc Job Advert True? / 2018 UBA Graduate Job Recruitment Trainee Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.