Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Careers24...are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Careers24...are They Real? (774 Views)

Got This Invite From Careers24 / Is Careers24.ng Trusted? / Interview Invite........are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Careers24...are They Real? by HonOlagrace: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
I've submitted a couple of CV to companies through their site but yet to get any reply. Pls.are they real?
Re: Careers24...are They Real? by Ifeshyne(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
My opinion: Waste of time
Earlier in my job hunting period when I finished service I used to apply to jobs on that site and never ever got any invite. I then discovered that most of their jobs are expired jobs they re advertise with false closing dates. Worse still, if a company posts a vacancy in Lagos, they'll post it on their site and put all the 36 states in Nigeria as location. I had to use my tongue to count my teeth and zap. I have problems with recruitment sites like careers24, pushcv etc for this one reason: different recruiters have different application processes, some even ask to include extra stuff. But if you apply through these sites, you're not even sure your application is getting to the right channel or even in the right format as stated.
My advice: apply to jobs directly, jobzilla, ng careers, hotnigerianjobs etc are great sites to get job openings you can apply to directly.
Selah

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

h / Job At UNICEF Nigeria (5 Mouth) – Batch Recruitment / Online Application For Job Opportunity At KCA Deutag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.