Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (41500 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by damiloladuke: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Some Visa seekers were reportedly spotted at the 2018 Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God praying at the Flag Ground of foreign countries to hasten their travel out of the country, News Agency of Nigeria reports.

NAN also reports that the RCCG camp ground at Shimawa, Ogun State, has a corner in the church premises where flags of foreign countries were conspicuously displayed.

Reports have it that both male and female worshippers were seen holding assorted flags of foreign countries at prayer sessions.

Some of the worshippers were seen praying kneeling down in-between the flags.

In an interview with some of the worshippers, a 35-year-old man who identified himself as Emmanuel Ukor confirmed that he prayed with the flag of the country he intended to visit.

“I have faith and that’s why I am holding American flag pole for prayer. I have been going to the embassy and had been denied several times.

“There is nothing prayer cannot do, I believe God answers prayers,” he said.

Also, a 22-year-old man, Adebola Martins, said that he wished to leave the country to study for his Master’s degree.

“I want to leave this country for the United Kingdom to further my studies and to also stay there to make ends meet. That’s why I am holding its flag,” he said.

A 60-year-old woman, Mrs. Faith Grace, said she held the flags to pray for her children who are based abroad so they can continue to live well.

“I am using the flags as prayer points of contact for all my children.’’

One of the pastors, who pleaded anonymity, said things work with people’s faith.

“Although the flags displayed represent the countries where the church has it parishes, faith works with mind.

“They are asking God for what they want and so shall it be,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/visa-seekers-seen-praying-with-foreign-flags-at-holy-ghost-congress/

1 Share

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by mohiozua(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley

Hope they've paid their tithes sha.

God won't grant visa to the non-tither.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Kenekingisback: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Agbaletu: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
I don't know if I should be crying for Nigeria. It is unfortunate that most Nigerians do not believe in this country. A country where a few people internally colonize the rest. Nigeria has failed its citizens. The people also prefer to shout Shai Buhari and Atikulate! No one will vote for the good and credible candidates because they can't offer handouts.
We are despised outside the country just because we are Nigerians. Foreigners deal with us with great suspicion.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Learnstuffs: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
In my country, people believe that going to America or Europe is a miracle. And the preachers will help and pray for that miracle so far you pay your tithe
grin grin

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
there was a country indeed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by wolesmile(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
what level of stupidity is this?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Osyxcel(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
cheesy grin grin Please move to jokes section.

It is finished.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Tos87(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
It is an obvious truth that most people attend religious programmes because of needs.
But, having to give the little you have to a certain pastor with the assumption that your needs will be met is preposterous.
God have mercy on whom he pleases. Do His will and watch His hands rest upon you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Homeboiy: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by MJBOLT: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
something is seriously wrong with nigerian christians

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by ElChidi: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
That is Buhari's Nigeria for you. Good luck with voting him in again come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by simple250: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
No time,pray for yourself and let God give you your heart desire.... kiss

4 Likes

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Allylic(f): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by jimharry21(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
what happened to the Nigerian flag.....did they forget that charity begins at home?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by magicminister: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is sad. People are taking religion too far and have given up on simple reasoning and common sense.
I have travelled to so many countries on different continents and i have never for once prayed for a visa even when i was rejected on some occasions.
Its not about prayer, its about taking the time to research and do what is required of you in a proper manner.

If its America, prepare for the visa interview and read other people's experience
If its UK, Package your authentic documents as instructed and include all supporting evidence
If its schengen or asia, do the needful.

Our people are too used to wuruwuru so they think they can just get a visa without making concerted personal attempts to get their shittt right!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by NothingDoMe: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
May God grant their heart desire

3 Likes

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Tolani0167(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bubu is helping his people run from their father land

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Mankosi: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hian, which kind thing be this?

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Useless idiots fùck this useless country

3 Likes

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
One day Nigeria go empty.

10 Likes

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by dotcomnamename: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Tolani0167(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bubu is helping his people run from their father land. There is a God who lives in the heaven He will deliver us from the hand of this wicked king

2 Likes

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by BlackPantherxXx: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018

Make that if UKOR's prayers are answered...na drugs he go carry for Asia ooo shocked

No mind am, no be Amelika he dey go angry

3 Likes

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by notoriousbabe: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef angry
he is in exile

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
From the state I can see those that voted for Al Sudani trying to escape, please schengen and all western States please check state of origin and religion before granting visas, Jibril and his supporters must be jailed... No escape route to any country after voting foolishly... Kori koda fu eee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by CocoaOla: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
NIGERIA ISSA PRISON HELL NAIRA NO GET VALUE

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by chuose2: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please people RCCG is a fake church.

Then the number of Freemasons in RCCG is worrying.

UR so called Daddy is a Freemason!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

Then there is he saying no tithes no heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-0aYfPw1JQ

RCCG is about money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

1 Like

Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
see what buhari is causing for this country
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by tstx(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by PrinceKenne(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
NothingDoMe:
May God grant their heart desire
Amen and Amen....And my desires too

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.