Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (56702 Views)

More Of Your Rights As An Employee / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Rider23: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is so hilarious! A Query letter given to an employee of Toro local government of Bauchi state was shared by a Facebook user and the errors in the letter are out of this world!
First is the Heading of the letter; Query was spelt as "Quiry", then a bunch of other spelling and typo errors in the body of the letter. And to say it was signed by the Director!... Read the letter below...
[img]https://3.bp..com/-BhUd3AhI5KI/WTFU2Dx8ONI/AAAAAAAABVE/j5sStcWNdEAjlBPdWmGujIOy0f1Pb0cagCLcB/s640/toro.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-aC4ezLXJNO4/WTFU4CRS9TI/AAAAAAAABVI/p6tNCixUpEQYMWw1CmYQg6mMSQjej3LwwCLcB/s640/toro2.jpg[/img]

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/read-this-quiry-letter-given-to.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by FieryJustice(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
ftc yet again!!

what a letter grin

this ftc is dedicated to our oyibo speaking finance minister who thinks Nigeria is getting out of recession grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by youngest85(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
English is not our language

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by auntysimbiat(f): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
chei.... laff wan full my belle oooo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Evablizin(f): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lols,shift make i faint,the person that wrote this letter and the person that did the typing should be the one to recieve a query after that the should go for mid term break

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
lol, auto correct cheesy... bunch of idiats

3 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nellyelitz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't be surprised the oga issuing this query is the most educated officer

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nextprince: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
nellyelitz:
Don't be surprise the oga issuing this query is the most educated officer
Illiterate will soon blame typo. grin grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by nellyelitz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Illiterate will soon blame typo. grin grin
my oga this one is far from typo you can see from the heading...

8 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by CIOSYLVA(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
BLOOD OF MOSES.

They would have used Hausa to type the letter.

Please don't allow Queen Elizabeth to see this letter.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Education is luxury. At least the person don communicate and the reader understand, then matter don finish

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Mophasa(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Typing in Arabic would have been easier for the writer and the recipient

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by decatalyst(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ewwww!

And someone signed (chairman) the "quiry" letter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Arian11(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
you guys are fucking savages on nairaland

the person that wrote that should be sacked and jailed like tf!!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by oviejnr(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
The result of having a cattle herdsman as secretary, when we say go to school but some of them embrace farming and condemned Western education cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by brunofarad(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is grammatical innuendo grin
I wonder if they ignore the Microsoft word suggestions as well when they type letters in that side of the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by dayleke: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
English no be dia language na....
Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na dem work na.. Bn disgracing my country since 18BC..

Anyways, all upcoming artist on this platform should show love to your fellow up and comming, kindly copy and paste below to trend on your social medias' a new coming track scheduled to release on 1st july and record label please, he hopes for a great and better label.. Thanks

#dozanbamz_high_go Anticipate

2 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by davibid: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jesus !!!

I don't believe this!!!

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by jmoore(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Murder!!

English died!!!

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Mimzyy(f): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
I give up!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Benekruku(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
youngest85:
English is not our language

The bottom line is that the message has been conveyed and interpreted. The manner, route and language is negligible!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by anibi9674: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
I yaff die.
Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Roon9(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
My dear that's definitely what you get when " Education is are sure"! Next shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by DaMotivator(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
nellyelitz:
Don't be surprise the oga issuing this query is the most educated officer

bros biko shift for me too lemme faint oh...dis one pass me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Edu3Again: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
No wonder why they need corpers there.
The illiteracy in the North is abysmal. sad

Yet they rule us the educated ones. angry

The South needs to wake up.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Amirullaha(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
The problem might be from the typist...
Even at then, It is expected of him to correct the mistake a writer might have made...

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by distilledwalex(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
RIP ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is what happens when half educated individuals occupy spaces meant for learned people!!

4 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by jmoore(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amirullaha:
The problem might be from the typist...

Na the typist sign the letter too?

The person that signed it, should have read it too.

Ain't a typo

undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State by PehaKaso: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Products of "QUOTA SYSTEM"
I dey hail una ooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.