Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault (5864 Views)

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / How Gov Fashola & I Manage Our Religious Differences In Our Marriage - Wife / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by myyoruba: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
Everybody have been blaming 9ice as the major defaulter in his crashed marriage,
but we all know that marriage success is a collective responsibility. From a reliable
source on myyorubamovie.com reported that his wife has not been giving due respect
to 9ice family members, a case in point is when she was reported to have locked visiting
members of 9ice outside the gate when it was raining cat and dog, can you accept that?
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by belingo2: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
myyoruba:

Everybody have been blaming 9ice as the major defaulter in his crashed marriage,
but we all know that marriage success is a collective responsibility. From a reliable
source on myyorubamovie.com reported that his wife has not been giving due respect
to 9ice family members, a case in point is when she was reported to have locked visiting
members of 9ice outside the gate when it was raining cat and dog, can you accept that?

so you believe the story ba?? so 9ice parents are coming to visit 9ice na ba? when he did not have a house, did they visit?? y won't they allow the young couple to have time to bond with each other since both of them have busy schedules, and don't live in the same country?? i knew things like would come up and i am not suprise. i am meant to understand that 9ice is the last born of his family so y did his parents not chose 2 visit 1,2,3,4, so it was that that she did that they sent her packing?? and to think that someone like you with chiken brain even believe the story? i pity you,
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by shetani: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why do we africans always blame the woman when things go wrong in the marriage?

why do we africans always find more fault with the woman even when she is a saint?

why do we africans always blame the childrens' bad behaviour on the woman?

why do we africans always give excuses for the man even when he is so obviously wrong?

Hummmmmmmmmm?? i will surely die wondering !!
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by BoseA: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2010
everyone is laffed me before. i talk that 9ice family is problem. is it not same here? im still sell
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 20, 2010
his wife has not been giving due respect to 9ice family members, a case in point is when she was reported to have locked  visiting

una sabi concoct fake story sha.

so the family members just happened to drop by when it was raining, and she decided to lock them out when she noticed the rain, right?

fabu undecided

and what are you calling her offence here- the so called locking out or the "fact" that it happened during a rainstorm.

na lie jo.

mr or ms one post. undecided
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by yjay(f): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2010
a friend told me yesterday that they broke up cos she cheated & he caught her, he also sang a song abt it saying he caught her *nodding a guy* , heard it from his song yesterday,
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by newbride: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2010
@BoseA, i don't get what you mean
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by Ameena(f): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
But my dear dats not enough reason for them to have seperated na! U guys should stop peddling rumours uneccessarily jare.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by Ameena(f): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2010
But my dear dats not enough reason for them to have seperated na! U guys should stop peddling rumours uneccessarily jare.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
Is that why he wants to divorce her? undecided
Shouldn't her behaviour have alerted him before marriage
? undecided
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by oladapolif: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2010
i listen to his music, crying music. it's a pity boy 9ice, are you not a street boy??, you should have experienced break up(s) always and not to take any relationship serious even it's a shit marriage cos you are married to a street girl and you know what she is capable of, hahaha hey boy 9ice be wise and be sharp, So is this your street credibility LOL, I guess you are not good on bed enough, i blame your baddo friend, still your fan but i weak small, cos you fall my hand
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by shilling(f): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2010
myyoruba:

a case in point is when she was reported to have locked visiting

Wasn't Toni Payne living in L.A. until recently? Just asking . . .
Even if she did that, 9ice/Toni can't be so childish as to allow that to ruin their marriage.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by sjeezy8: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2010
she cheated on him

betch is ugly anyways I mean they said stella cheats on her man all the time but shiot atleast shes fine.
It should be illegal for ugly babes to cheat-
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2010
Wow, that was short, didnt they get married like a few months ago? shocked
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by TPS360: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2010
stupidity, the african ****** syndrome has once again hit nairaland forum , why do we always try to shift the blame to the woman anytime there is breakup?.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by tpiah: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2010
lord have mercy.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Apr 02, 2010
I always knew that marriage was a hoax from the beginning.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by 4peace(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2010
myyoruba:

1.You're try to popularize you site
2.You want us to hate 9ice cos na de wife gave that excuse not 9ice
3.The only thing 9ice said is in song 'once bitten twice shine'.
Stop nonsense
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by Kunbee: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

she cheated on him

betch is ugly anyways I mean they said stella cheats on her man all the time but shiot atleast shes fine.
It should be illegal for ugly babes to cheat-

This is very harsh, and how do you she cheated on him undecided undecided
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by misterh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
belingo2:

so you believe the story ba?? so 9ice parents are coming to visit 9ice na ba? when he did not have a house, did they visit?? y won't they allow the young couple to have time to bond with each other since both of them have busy schedules, and don't live in the same country?? i knew things like would come up and i am not suprise. i am meant to understand that 9ice is the last born of his family so y did his parents not chose 2 visit 1,2,3,4, so it was that that she did that they sent her packing?? and to think that someone like you with chiken brain even believe the story? i pity you,
Guy, you are dumb. Is it now a crime for parents to visit their son? Listen to his song 'Anytime' and see how he suffered with his mother. For a wife to now lock that same mother out is disturbing.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by oladara(m): 5:42am On Dec 26, 2012
Guy, you are dumb. Is it now a crime for parents to visit their son? Listen to his song 'Anytime' and see how he suffered with his mother. For a wife to now lock that same mother out is disturbing.[/quote][color=#006600][quote author=misterh] Guy, you are dumb. Is it now a crime for parents to visit their son? Listen to his song 'Anytime' and see how he suffered with his mother.

It is obvious that 9ice nd tony cannot understood each other well,

nice other way round mess up, u ar street guy from day one. is by Grace of God that lift up to where u ar now.., u shld've look 4 a laid-low profile lady instead of society lady u married.. Anyway i pray God to intervene for you nd ur wife to come back as one.
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by MrBenSun: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2012
Celebrities marrying celebrities is not advisable at all...
Re: Revealed At Last-9ice Marriage-wife's Fault by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2012
Lame story

(1) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osuofia Builds Mansion Inside Owerri's Most Opulent Zone Estate / This Couple’s Wedding Cake Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry (photo) / Paul Okoye(rudeboy) Of P Square Shares Adorable Pictures Of His Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.