Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North (825 Views)

What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys / Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes / Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by CollinsMystic: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
A girl identified as Princess Fateema Shindai has
left Facebook users shocked after calling for the
total executations of the Igbo's in Nigeria on
Facebook.

According to Nwayi Afikpo, (Maria Ude, Ebonyi
lawmaker) who shared her status before
Facebook deactivated her account, here is here
words.

If we really want Nigeria to be a better place to
live, I think Igbos generation should be wipe out
completely.
As long as Igbo man/woman exist in
Nigeria, peace will never reign in this country.
Is
right time we start killing all the Igbos in remote
villages in North.

www.ogbnewsnow.com.ng/2017/06/we-should-start-killing-igbos-if-we.html?m=1

Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by Radiohead6(f): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Not to be prejudictic but I believe the HAUSAS are Nigeria's problem

2 Likes

Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by CollinsMystic: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Fynestboi this is serious oh
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by jessejunior(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
werey re oooo shoro niyen?
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by spill(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Summon Buhari here!!!
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by YorubaForum: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na too much of Debinu and Gworo de cause am.. .

Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by nerodenero: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thank God Igbos are majorly christians. I'd prefer to stay or live with Igbo people who will only shout/beat their chest/boast and not kill innocent people at the sight of any provocation than an ethnic group known for religious fanaticism and terror.

1 Like

Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by AfroMighty(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lord lugard may HADES stroke your ass in hell for causing us this
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by engrpheleeks(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
While the Igbos and Yorubas keep beefing each other, the main problem are the Northerners. Those people are just animals in human clothing. Remove the north and watch Yorubas and Igbos dwell in harmony. Yes, Yorubas and Igbos might have beef but not to the point of killing. Sorry to say, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
engrpheleeks:
While the Igbos and Yorubas keep beefing each other, the main problem are the Northerners. Those people are just animals in human clothing. Remove the north and watch Yorubas and Igbos dwell in harmony. Yes, Yorubas and Igbos might have beef but not to the point of killing. Sorry to say, I rest my case.
U have a point

1 Like

Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by SonOfEl(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
the more they hate, the more we shine
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by andyanders: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
The northerners knows themselves that they are the problem of Nigeria. Very greedy power drunk individuals with animal brain. There is no difference between the brain of those cows they rear and themselves.

That is why when their people brainwash them, they turn to bombers and terrorist.
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by EagleNest(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2017
O dikwa egwu! A true heart of evil.
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by obyrich(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2017
engrpheleeks:
You stated the truth. I am yet to hear of a case of masacre or reprisal attack between the Igbos and Yorubas as has been the case between Igbos and Hausas/Fulanis or Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis.
Re: Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North by Franzinni: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Abokey... Suya... You need the D, then your head will calm down.. I can see this akuya. Of a girl is frustrated...

She is even wearing her bokoharam. Suicide costume.. Animal.

(1) (Reply)

5 APC Political Thugs Arrested In Ikire, Osun State (photos) / ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) / Video: Young Igbo Girl Tina Nwaigwe Smokes Weeds, Benson Switch And Weeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.