Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us (678 Views)

MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us by FUCKmeHARD: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
MTN has decided to keep robbing us by making their card sell more than the actual value displayed. Pls NCC Help us!

They always claim not to be involved in the High sale of their cards but a recent discovery shows they are behind the increase and stands out as only network in nigeria selling cards above actual ammount.

2. MTN has suddenly Increased their share and sell from being free to as high as 10 naira for share and sell. As the even sent me a message telling me of thr planned upward review of their share and sell.

MTN the badest and worst rubbish network! what have nigerians done to warrant all this? Why dont you close shop and let Us ENJOY our Globacom, AIRTEL and co?

MTN respect urself! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us by Skyfornia(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lols....Haven't recharged my MTN line for a longtime, I'm just keeping it active cause it's my first line since 2003 and lots of friends and families have only my MTN line.

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
FUCKmeHARD:
MTN has decided to keep robbing us by making their card sell more than the actual value displayed. Pls NCC Help us!

They always claim not to be involved in the High sale of their cards but a recent discovery shows they are behind the increase and stands out as only network in nigeria selling cards above actual ammount.

2. MTN has suddenly Increased their share and sell from being free to as high as 10 naira for share and sell. As the even sent me a message telling me of thr planned upward review of their share and sell.

MTN the badest and worst rubbish network! what have nigerians done to warrant all this? Why dont you close shop and let Us ENJOY our Globacom, AIRTEL and co?

MTN respect urself! Thanks
Simply switch to airtel, glo or etisalat. That mtn increased their share and sell is business decision
Re: How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
My fwd stop saying wot u don't know..
there is no way mtn would be operating totally outside ncc rules.

U want to tell me that NCC are not aware of the price or vouchers and u think they have not try to investigate on the issue.
Do u think MTN would suddenly wake up one morning and send SMS to customers o. "What u see u buy"

Be aware that share and sell charges are not 10 naira as u said.
The charges are 1naira for 1 - 100 naira transfer.
2naira for 101 to 500naira transfer
5naira for 501 to 1000naira transfer then 10naira for 1001 to 5000naira transfer.

U can chose to use glo econet V mobile, airtel, etisalat and the rest but all this Telecom has their uniqueness and also means of making their money..

As for me MTN till arsenal wins champions league.
Re: How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us by azimibraun: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sorry no vex I know why you the quarrel. Because they are RobbinyouHard and not Fu^kingYouHard. Just say the truth. See name wey Yeye the bear.
Re: How Mtn Nigeria Is Robbing Us by TheMortician: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Skyfornia:
Lols....Haven't recharged my MTN line for a longtime, I'm just keeping it active cause it's my first line since 2003 and lots of friends and families have only my MTN line.
You can port it to another network and still retain that same number

(1) (Reply)

Evans Lawyer Loses Another Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine / Photos/video: Police Find Five Graves In Uncovered Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu / See What Is Happening To The Man Who Own The Hotel Where 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.