Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. (1732 Views)

Joe Praise New Song Will Get The Whole Church Dancing / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. by donnie(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
He wrote this on his FB page:

It's a beautiful Sunday today... Thank you Agape bible church port Harcourt for an amazing reception of the spirit this morning... Ok back to Lagos now ... Thank you everyone for your love and support this last few hours since I proposed to HER , YES I DID... Some asked , did u kneel down to propose ? YES I DID but before I did She fell off her chair because she didn't see it coming last night... so I can boldly say she fell under the power of the Holy Ghost ... Lol.

So be our guest on the 17th of June 2017 at the Christ Embassy Ikeja Lagos ... More info will be available shortly on
www.jojo1717.com
God bless you .
I love you all

1 Share

Re: See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. by benedictnsi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
I wish them well

1 Like

Re: See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. by Evablizin(f): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
HML in advance
Re: See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. by donnie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Anointed minister

Re: See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. by Scholar8200(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is he related to the GO's ex-wife? (his surname suggests this)
Re: See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. by donnie(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Scholar8200:
Is he related to the GO's ex-wife? (his surname suggests this)

I don't know o

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Lilth?? / Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. / Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.