Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online (1197 Views)

Nigerian Programmers Are Great / A Call To Nigerian Programmers / Nigerian Programmers Can Be Of Great Help In The 2019 General Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/Community-Of-Nigerian-Programmers-Online-589086937790732/

In order to introduce standards to the quality of software developed for clients we have decided to setup the Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online. We follow very high standards that will benefit both programmers and clients.

Clients who require a programmer can be rest assured that when we recommend a programmer for them they will not be disappointed with their project.

All programmers are welcomed to join this online Community. We will vet your work to be sure you are competent to do work for clients.

We are here to help both programmers and clients online.
Re: Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online by Nascimento(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is the association recognised by the Law of the country? Why is it managed from the UK?
Re: Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
@Nascimento Original post has been updated. This is just an online community of programmers and no Law involved.

1 Like

Re: Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online by islamics(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
I hope the platform for meeting will not be restricted to Facebook; some of us are not on Facebook. I hope the platform will cater for programmer in learning stage like me.
Just thinking out loud.
Re: Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
islamics:
I hope the platform for meeting will not be restricted to Facebook; some of us are not on Facebook. I hope the platform will cater for programmer in learning stage like me.
Just thinking out loud.

Everyone is welcomed whether students, self taught, Software Engineering and Computer Science majors we can all work together to make us proud in the software industry.

To help you and others not on FaceBook you can all submit your comments or questions here.
Re: Join The Community Of Nigerian Programmers Online by islamics(m): 4:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Febup:

Everyone is welcomed whether students, self taught, Software Engineering and Computer Science majors we can all work together to make us proud in the software industry.

To help you and others not on FaceBook you can all submit your comments or questions here.
No problem.

(1) (Reply)

[SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) / ISDEV 2017 / Download Free Dating Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.