Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Fine Art Skill Acquisition - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fine Art Skill Acquisition (605 Views)

Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / Skill Acquisition Programme/ Self Empowerment / How Good Is Studying Fine Art In Terms Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fine Art Skill Acquisition by youngpascal(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello nairalanders and guests.
I am a lover of artworks especially when it comes to expressing ideas with drawing and painting. I can draw to some extent but I am not a professional, no, not at all.

For some days now I couldn't just hold back my desires to learn drawing and painting. And ever since then I have been working on it. I have contacted some students of fine and applied arts on campus ( a nigerian federal university). Two of them have promised to help.

The reason for creating this thread is to connect with art lovers, professionals and learners online. Do you have documents and other materials that can help me as a beginner, I will appreciate it if you can send them to my mail @ aderojumicheal@gmail.com.

All drawing basic guidelines and tutorials would would be appreciated too.

Re: Fine Art Skill Acquisition by youngpascal(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Image credit Google smiley

If you know those that can help please mention them here. Without your help they might not come across this in months. Lalasticlala doesn't care grin cheesy
Broz nah joke o, I know you do wink grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Standard Cv For Job Applicatoin / 5 Reasons Why You Should Pursue Masters Degree / *topmost Educational Consult*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.