Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How To Write A Standard Cv For Job Applicatoin - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write A Standard Cv For Job Applicatoin (608 Views)

All Of This Can Be Yours ,stop Looking For Job Up And Down / Invite For Job Interview With Skyhigh Ltd / How To Write Leave Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Standard Cv For Job Applicatoin by Betanetz(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
A Curriculum Vitae on the other hand, is much longer and covers much, much more information.

A CV is a thorough and comprehensive document, detailing not only your education and work history, but also your achievements, awards, any honors you’ve been conferred and any and all of your publications.

Depending on how much you’ve accomplished, the full document can range in length from two to three to ten pages, or more!
continue on http://www.betanetz.tk/2017/07/how-to-write-cv-or-curriculum-vitae.html

(1) (Reply)

Professional Courses Recommeded For Maritime Management Graduate???????????? / Why I Abandoned Banking For Kid Mentoring, By Babatunde / My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.