Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What New Faith Is This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Faith Is This? (402 Views)

Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / What New Habits Or Skills Do You Wish To Have In 2018? / What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What New Faith Is This? by Truefaith: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
What New Faith Is This?

Quote:

“My own attitude now should be that I have equality with God.” Creflo Dollar talking with Kenneth Copeland.

Quote:

“When we stand up, dear brothers, you are not looking at Morris Cerulo; you are looking at Jesus. You are looking at God!” Morris Cerulo.

Quote:

“He [God] opens up that union of the very god-head and brings us into it!” Paul Crouch, Founder TBN, Praise The Lord Broadcast November 15, 1990.

Quote:

Paul Crouch: (God) doesn’t even draw a distinction between himself and us
Kenneth Copeland: Never, never! You never can do that in a covenant relationship
KC: You are anything that He is
PC: Yes [Paul crouch and Kenneth Copeland, Praise The Lord Broadcast July 7, 1986].

Quote:

“You are as much the incarnation of God as Jesus Christ was.” Kenneth Hagin, Word of Faith (December 1980). P.14.

Quote:

“You don’t have a god in you. You are one!” Kenneth Copeland, Believer’s Voice of Victory.

Quote:

“You command the dead to rise. You command money to come to you. That’s the way to take authority over the material world. You do not pray!” Pat Robertson. Founder, Christian Broadcasting Network and The 700 Club.

Quote:

“Give $10 and receive $1,000; give $10,000 and receive $100,000..” Gloria Copeland, God’s Will Is Prosperity, P.54.

Quote:

“I’ll say this with all respects so that it don’t (doesn’t) upset you too much but I’ll say it any way. When I read in the Bible where it says, "I AM", I just smile and say, I am, too!” Kenneth Copeland.

Quote:

“He (Adam) was not a little like God. He was not almost like God. He was not ..ehn.. subordinate to God, even!” Kenneth Copeland.

Quote:

“Let me tell you the truth; the only reason we still take offerings at all is because that’s the only way to get you out of poverty!” Pastor Enock Adeboye Sermon, 2015 Redeemed Convention, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way.

Quote:

“What did I say? I say Jesus was not born spiritually perfect. He was not born spiritually perfect , complete or mature!” Fred Price Sr.

Quote:

“What I have to prove to you today is that Jesus grew into the sonship and Jesus as a result of having to grow into the sonship did not come into the Earth perfect. Listen to those lines..did not come into the Earth perfect. I’m going to say it one more time: Jesus did not come to the Earth perfect!...Now he grew into perfection; but he was not born into perfection! And what we got to understand is that not only did he not come here perfect, he did not come here as God!” Creflo Dollar.

Quote:

“God, the Father, can not do anything in this Earth realm without (human) permission!” Fred Price Sr.

Quote:

“I m going to say something that will knock your lights off: God has the power to take life, but He can’t! He got the power to do it but He won’t!

He’s bound!

He can’t!

He said death and life is in the power of whose tongue? Yours! You are ready for this? You want something that will knock your lights off? You choose when you live; you choose when you die!” Jesse Duplantis

Quote:

“God is sovereign until He (God) speaks. As long as God doesn’t speak He is sovereign. But when He speaks, He becomes trapped by what He said.. God is limited by what He says. If you read the Bible carefully...Now this is a lot of heavy stuff for you. I want you to find anywhere, anywhere in the Bible where God did anything on the Earth without a human (approval)…

God don’t (doesn’t) use you because you are pure; He use(s) you because He is trapped!” Myles Monroe.

You should care to know what the Bible says about those that say things like these.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Google Translate Languages On Blogger / Dovegreenglobalservice Sent This To Me Yesterday / I Need A Self-contain In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.