Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

FREE TUTORIAL! Millions From Watermelon Without Touching Cutlass Or Hoe - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FREE TUTORIAL! Millions From Watermelon Without Touching Cutlass Or Hoe (583 Views)

making millions from Palm Oil Business / Snitching?Get Control Over Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone / Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE TUTORIAL! Millions From Watermelon Without Touching Cutlass Or Hoe by diamondsnoww(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good day to you and thanks for checking out this post. My name is Osarenmwinda Edwin just so you'll know.
As the topic implies,there are millions to be made from watermelon business. you should know that agriculture is going digital,yes,permit me to use the word digital. i call it smart/digital farming because you don't ever have to touch any cutlass or hoe,yet you can make millions. I have discovered the secrets to this success and i have decided to share it with anyone willing,for free. Yes you read that ryt,100% free tutorial. it's going to hold on WhatsApp and will last about two day,Sunday,3rd of June and Monday,4th of June....7pm-9pm on both days. If you are interested,please kindly check my signature for my WhatsApp number. Then write me on WhatsApp with the words 'SMART WATERMELON BUSINESS'. after that i will add you to the group. Please be reminded,this is 100% free tutorial. Again my name is Edwin and God bless you
Re: FREE TUTORIAL! Millions From Watermelon Without Touching Cutlass Or Hoe by diamondsnoww(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please,if you do contact me and you are added,kindly do not post in the group until Sunday 7pm when the class commences. it will be unfair to disturb others with petty beeps. if you do disturb,i will sure remove you so others can have peace. thanks a mill

(1) (Reply)

Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally / 6 Plots Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt / Another Richest Man Emerges, Replaces Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.