Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (107924 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=eightsin post=57758938][/quote]please explain what you experienced
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by eightsin(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
dingbang:
please explain what you experienced

I made transfer of 16k,17k,16k today and tried making transfer of 141k and it said transfer limited exceeded. I called helpdesk and no solution was proffered.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
eightsin:

No I didn't. I just downloaded the app and started using it
what was the last transaction amount you performed on the app?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
eightsin:

I made transfer of 16k,17k,16k today and tried making transfer of 141k and it said transfer limited exceeded. I called helpdesk and no solution was proffered.
was today the first time of making the transfer?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by eightsin(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
dingbang:
was today the first time of making the transfer?

No I have been using it for like a year
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:05am On Jun 23, 2017
eightsin:

No I have been using it for like a year
ok. Please update the application. You are using the old version. We upgraded the app to perform transactions up to 500k on transfers.

I also sent you mail.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by eightsin(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2017
dingbang:
ok. Please update the application. You are using the old version. We upgraded the app to perform transactions up to 500k on transfers.

I also sent you mail.

I updated yesterday... and it still didn't work
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Have you downloaded your first mobile app 2day?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Abimloaded(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
I just downloaded the app and registered with your ref code.
You first! �
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Abimloaded:
I just downloaded the app and registered with your ref code.
You first! �
wow thanks so much bro... I really appreciate.. You can now start doing your transactions...

First two transfers limit are below or at 20k before it extends to 500k limit per day..

That is. You have a limit of 20k to transfer to another account twice before the limit extends to 500 thousand naira.

Meanwhile, you can try recharging your line from your account to see how it works and appreciate the ease of mobile banking
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ask ur questions... I am here to assist
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Abimloaded(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:
wow thanks so much bro... I really appreciate.. You can now start doing your transactions...

First two transfers limit are below or at 20k before it extends to 500k limit per day..

That is. You have a limit of 20k to transfer to another account twice before the limit extends to 500 thousand naira.

Meanwhile, you can try recharging your line from your account to see how it works and appreciate the ease of mobile banking

I'll do just that whenever the need for me to recharge arises.
You're welcome!
You first! grin
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
I'm awake... Will take your questions...

You can as well do your transfers with any kind of phone... Torchlight phones as well...

Its free.. No charges

Ask your questions
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Good morning everyone...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Vicboi1(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2017
plz oh I need serious help here for the past 4dags I can't do a transfer when it shows "pls choose the account " I can't see my account number to tap plz what the problem I have tried to uninstall it and install it again yet nothing helps it still showing the same thing

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Vicboi1:
plz oh I need serious help here for the past 4dags I can't do a transfer when it shows "pls choose the account " I can't see my account number to tap plz what the problem I have tried to uninstall it and install it again yet nothing helps it still showing the same thing
what version of the app are u using?,
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Vicboi1(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:
what version of the app are u using?,
this

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Vicboi1:

this
now login back and screen shot ur home page and send to me via whatsapp. I want to identify where the problem is coming from
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Download your first mobile app now
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2017
DALE917:
I keep trying to register as a new user an it keep saying invalid Card number
Meanwhile, the numbers on my ATM is 19figures
hello goodmorning.. I hope you aren't having any issues with your mobile app?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Do you also know that with your mobile app, you can resolve issues by contacting the FirstContact through your mobile app device?

I guess you didn't know... You First
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Each time u tried using mt registered line to recharge my phone in mt first bank account, it refuses . I keep receiving message that I should press my last four number etc( can not recall all) .
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Godchild2015:
Each time u tried using mt registered line to recharge my phone in mt first bank account, it refuses . I keep receiving message that I should press my last four number etc( can not recall all) .
are you trying to recharge through *894#?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
dingbang:
are you trying to recharge through *894#?

Yes
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Godchild2015:

Yes
ok dial *894*0# now
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2017
dingbang:
ok dial *894*0# now

Will do that late in the day, right now no network on the registered line.Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Godchild2015:

Will do that late in the day, right now no network on the registered line.Thanks
ok... When you have done that please let me know
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
dingbang:
ok... Wheon you have done that please let me know

This is what I get when I dial *894*0#, enter 4-digit ATM card pin for -----
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Godchild2015:

This is what I get when I dial *894*0#, enter 4-digit ATM card pin for -----
. Then put ur ATM pin.... Press send .. Then u will be asked to provide 5 digit code.. Choose any 5 numbers you can easily remember and press send..

That's all..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Download ur first mobile app now
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ask your questions... I am online now

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.