Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (108277 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by slimsue(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
This was helpful thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by abikeade03(f): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
I want to transfer on firstbank mobile banking n it keep sending me OTP n i can't see any OTP box to enter the no, expect for the one dat is asking for transfer pin. Plz help
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
slimsue:
This was helpful thanks
you are most welcome smiley
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
abikeade03:
I want to transfer on firstbank mobile banking n it keep sending me OTP n i can't see any OTP box to enter the no, expect for the one dat is asking for transfer pin. Plz help
please update your first bank mobile app... You are using the old version..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Virulent: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
dingbang:
Download the mobile app and keep your questions coming. Thanks alot

I operate a firstinstant account, The minimum operating bal is N500, my bal is below N500 ,will there be any restrictions placed on the account?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Virulent:

I operate a firstinstant account, The minimum operating bal is N500, my bal is below N500 ,will there be any restrictions placed on the account?
what kind of restrictions do you mean
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Virulent: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
dingbang:
what kind of restrictions do you mean

As in I won't be able to make transactions.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Virulent:

As in I won't be able to make transactions.
the money is below the limit so you are required to put cash inside...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Virulent: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by keandre: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Downloaded, it's cool,butI can't fund my bet9ja acc with it.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
keandre:
Downloaded, it's cool,butI can't fund my bet9ja acc with it.
thanks for downloading. I believe with time, updates will host all these.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by donqx: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
all these false appraisal of this useless app will not help.you need to emulate gtb zenith among others.the same firstbank app will transfer money to wrong bank with the same account number and the staffs will do nothing about it.

it has happened many times.you want to send money to let's say a gtb account with acct no 123...this same useless app will send the money to a firstbank account with the same account number as the gtb. when you complain or call head office.they will first deny it and put the blame on you for making a mistake you never did in the first place.I caught them when it happened again.fortunately I made a screenshot of the account details I was transfering to before the final transfer.I later did research and find out it has been happening to other customers and they've been giving bad reviews of the mobile app errors.

firstbank is nothing but an old bank that has failed in online banking .

if you try to access the website .it takes forever to load.despite redesigning the site.you have to wait for hours.other banks site doesn't tak that long.firstbank.you need to overhaul your online banking and mobile banking service and emulate other better banks.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Keep your questions coming...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by classicblue234(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
how do I link my savings account to this apps? mind you I have registered my current account already. thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by classicblue234(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
can I register two accounts on this apps? if yes how do I register it. thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
pls I have registered mine already b4 now but when I tried making a transfer or any other purchase it asks for transaction pin, what do I do in this case pls?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by mimee9(f): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
dingbang:
there are codes sir... *894*0# make sure you use the phone number associated with your ATM when dialling this code..

To transfer money, dial *894*amount*accountnumber#

To recharge dial *894*amount#
I have tried the codes it doesn't work
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
classicblue234:
can I register two accounts on this apps? if yes how do I register it. thanks
visit any first bank branch at the customer service unit and fill a form for that.. It will be linked
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
LadyGA:
pls I have registered mine already b4 now but when I tried making a transfer or any other purchase it asks for transaction pin, what do I do in this case pls?
I guess you must have forgotten your transaction pin when registering your details... You can try imputing your ATM pin but if it doesn't work, you need to reset your transaction pin. Do you remember the answers to your security questions?,
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
mimee9:
I have tried the codes it doesn't work
what was the response please
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by nwakibe: 1:42am On Jun 11, 2017
I tried to download the app but it has refused to download. rather it's asking me my email and password. What do I do?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:14am On Jun 11, 2017
nwakibe:
I tried to download the app but it has refused to download. rather it's asking me my email and password. What do I do?
please register for a Google account first. If you don't have a google account, please sign up for one.. If you dont know how to sign up, please let me know when you want to start so I will guide you on the process... Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Evansjj:
my atm card can't perform online transaction .. what should I do?

Either register it at the bank or at the ATM Machine..
Did mine through the atm machine thoughsmiley
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by nwakibe: 5:46am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
please register for a Google account first. If you don't have a google account, please sign up for one.. If you dont know how to sign up, please let me know when you want to start so I will guide you on the process... Thanks
How do I register the Google account?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by nwakibe: 5:47am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
How do I register the Google account? I really need this firstmobile.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Pat4t5: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Please each time I want to transfer more than 20k my app will deline the transaction with pop up message that my daily limit is 20k. Wat will I do in this case bcoz my friend's app can transfer more than 20k
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Pat4t5:
Please each time I want to transfer more than 20k my app will deline the transaction with pop up message that my daily limit is 20k. Wat will I do in this case bcoz my friend's app can transfer more than 20k
ok Good mornkng .. Please transfer less than 20k first, then it will activate to 500k . I wrote it in the thread up there...

Its just a security measure in case your phone gets stolen...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2017
nwakibe:

How do I register the Google account? I really need this firstmobile.
I just pm'd you.. I would like to call you to explain how to register the Google account
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
I guess you must have forgotten your transaction pin when registering your details... You can try imputing your ATM pin but if it doesn't work, you need to reset your transaction pin. Do you remember the answers to your security questions?,
no I don't remember my security questions and bt how do I reset my transaction pin?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2017
LadyGA:
no I don't remember my security questions and bt how do I reset my transaction pin?
since you don't remember your security questions, all you need to do is to visit the nearest first bank branch to the customer service desk with your I'd card and inform them you have forgotten ur transaction pin and also your security question and answer, they will ask for your I'd card give you a form to fill so that you will reset your transaction pin..

That's all..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Steps on how to create Google account

1. Go to settings, click All at the top, then scroll down and click add account

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5478172_img20170611072839_jpega7c57f2f26bc2e10d9b91f3946e05c1f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.