Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians (7324 Views)

Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa / We Are Not Recruiting – UBA / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by Sunnycliff(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2017
The ones you guys will always do in camera!
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by aolawale025: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2017
They should recruit. To balance the last exercise that was heavily unbalanced
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by jameshow: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Laxy009:
That's a lie. I have someone who's currently serving with me in the same state was offered a job with employment letter sef. I dey laugh. Nigeria na who know person.

Which job? U mean this one?
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by louqas: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yeah, you do your recruitment secretly and only employ Katsina indigenes.
I pity Yorubas who voted for Buhari.

Pity yourselves and all other ignorant IPOB youths like yourself who failed to questions their elders to account for their suicidal war and now blames everyone but themselves for going on a mission impossible. Keep blaming yorubas , next time the war will rid the earth of you scums and make the world a better place devoid of evil ibos
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2017
hardywaltz:
Na lie, u must recruit...
By fire by force

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by Mrjaz(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2017
When will they ever recruit yet people r joining the agency daily. BS

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by senitorspeaker(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Only few gives a Bleep when they say recruitment. Why? Cos they have recruited long b4 the public announcement just to play smart.
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by Laxy009(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2017
jameshow:

Which job? U mean this one?

I'm very sure . 100% sure. The guy went for their assessment stuffs and later the interview follow. And he was offered the job but he'll be resuming when he's done with his service by October.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by Anusiemgood(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Agbafs2005:
Why una no go recruit? People no dey die for una organization ni? Abeg dnt fill dos post wif ya family member only joor, You must recruit ooo!
hahaha my brother, you too much

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by Mobsync(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2017
takenadoh:
Is SSS different from DSS?

oluseyiforjesus:
Pls Can someone differentiate BTW DSS n SSS for me?

Their constitutionally approved name is State Security Service (SSS) but they started calling themselves Department of State Services (DSS) about three or four years ago.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by jameshow: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Laxy009:

I'm very sure . 100% sure. The guy went for their assessment stuffs and later the interview follow. And he was offered the job but he'll be resuming when he's done with his service by October.
Ok bro, which cadre? Junior or senior, sorry for disturbing u,
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by undefeateds: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2017
everything is leggings,i did d exercise last year,i passed all d exercise,hoping my name will be shortlisted,na lie,they want to manipulate d whole thing,welcome 2 NIGERIA
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by fof1: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rolings:

FOOLISH IPOB. ITS A FREE WORLD , WHEN YOUR BIAFRA WARLORD OJUKWU CONTESTED ELECTION HE LOST IN ALL IBOLAND because You guys were voting for NORTHERNERS. BECAUSE YOUR DRUNK FISHERMAN LOST NOW YOU PITY YORUBAS .
PITY YOUR FAMILY TRIBE AND GENERATION UNBORN BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAILED PEOPLE .
NONSENSE

HOW SILY U ARE, ROLING FROM CORNER TO CORNER. SPEAK D TRUTH IN THIS TIMES AND SEASONS OR U WILL BE DOOMED FOR EVER. NIGERIA IS NOT ANY MAN'S TRIBE,NOT A ONE MAN STATE EITHER. NATION BUILDING IS NOT SOLE SHIP. WE MUST ALL LEARN AND AGREE TO WORK IT OUT AS A PEOPLE DETERMINED TO SUCCEED OR WE WORK UNCONSCIOUSLY TO PULL IT APART. AND THAT'S WHAT MANY OF U FOOLS ARE DOING ALL D TIME.
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by confiritch(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Laxy009:

Later you will start to blame Lai Mohammed. The Agency will never give anybody appointment letter, until you are done with their training (Para-Military and academics). Like the other guy asked you, which cadre? Junior, Middle or Senior cadre?
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by KnowMore: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Here is a clear explanation about the State security service recruitment 2017 form...
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by jameshow: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
KnowMore:
Here is a clear explanation about the State security service recruitment 2017 form...
Where is d explanation?
Re: We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians by jameshow: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
confiritch:
Later you will start to blame Lai Mohammed. The Agency will never give anybody appointment letter, until you are done with their training (Para-Military and academics). Like the other guy asked you, which cadre? Junior, Middle or Senior cadre?

Me too dey surprised but I wan kno d cadre

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents / Longlisted For A Job / Tips For A Successful Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.