Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Paris Saint-germain Name Antero Henrique As New Sporting Director - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paris Saint-germain Name Antero Henrique As New Sporting Director (347 Views)

Micheal Emenalo Leaves Role As Monaco Sporting Director / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director / Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Saint-germain Name Antero Henrique As New Sporting Director by 360gistpilot(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Paris Saint-Germain have announced the appointment of Antero Henrique as the club's new sporting director.

49-year-old was officially confirmed as the replacement for Olivier Letang on Friday, June 2nd.

Henrique, had previously worked as sporting director at Porto between 2005 and 2016.

He has been tasked with recruiting and developing "the stars of tomorrow" as PSG aim to claim back the Ligue 1 crown they lost to Monaco this season.

"I am extremely happy and honoured by the confidence [president] Nasser Al-Khelaifi has shown in me," Henrique told PSG's official website.

"Paris Saint-Germain has entrusted me with important sporting responsibilities and I intend to work hard to meet those expectations. I cannot wait to put my experience to good use for the club – that in just a few years, has become one of the best in Europe.

"My ambition, my motivation, is to work every day to create a winning dynamic able to keep Paris Saint-Germain at the highest level in the long term."

Al-Khelaifi added: "It is with great satisfaction that I welcome Antero Henrique to our club. Antero will bring his great knowledge and experience of football with him.

"We are confident in his capacity to help Paris Saint-Germain achieve the ambitious objectives that we set on and off the pitch.

"Our new sports director is a reference in his field in Europe. He has the personality and the ability to further develop the club as one of the most respected and high performing sports institutions in the world."

http://www.360gistpilot.com/2017/06/paris-saint-germain-name-antero.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Thrash Juventus 4-1 To Create History Winning Champions League Back / Dortmund Invite Aubameyang Offers / Stopping The B.C. Lions Is What Argos Does Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.