Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Circumcision And Belief - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Circumcision And Belief (677 Views)

Is this belief true or just a mere superstition? / Belief Lift Your Talent / What Ridiculous Belief Did You Have As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcision And Belief by darkhorizon: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello everyone, Atheist, Agnostic, Deist, Secular Humanist and other like minds.
I have been wondering if circumcision of the male child is a necessity,lets say if I have one today. Given that I don't subscribe to Religion any longer.

Your inputs are needed: hopefulandlord johnydon22 cloudgoddess seun Pastafarian hahn
adepeter26 hopefulLandlord
Re: Circumcision And Belief by Pastafarian: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
darkhorizon, I'm still undecided when it comes to circumcision, Catfishbilly what's your opinion?

Adepeter26 the "carpenter" cheesy, what's your opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Circumcision And Belief by johnydon22(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well I was circumcised, I have seen an uncircumcised member and I will tell you that; I am sure glad I was circumcised.
Re: Circumcision And Belief by CatfishBilly: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
From a medical point of view, circumcision is purely for cosmetic purposes.
However research has shown that circumcised males are less likely to contract some sexually transmitted diseases, particularly HIV.
Phimosis and Paraphimosis (a surgical emergency) are also associated with intact foreskin.
Hygiene with intact foreskin too is also a hassle.
So, my professional opinion? Snip it

2 Likes

Re: Circumcision And Belief by darkhorizon: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:
From a medical point of view, circumcision is purely for cosmetic purposes.
However research has shown that circumcised males are less likely to contract some sexually transmitted diseases, particularly HIV.
Phimosis and Paraphimosis (a surgical emergency) are also associated with intact foreskin.
Hygiene with intact foreskin too is also a hassle.
So, my professional opinion? Snip it

However,we should not also turn a blind eye to the benefits of been uncircumcised.

The fact that the foreskin has more nerve endings than the remaining peni$ is a reason we have to consider.

That means we circumcised dudes are getting less Pleasure and Orgasm from sex.
Re: Circumcision And Belief by CatfishBilly: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
darkhorizon:

However,we should not also turn a blind eye to the benefits of been uncircumcised.

The fact that the foreskin has more nerve endings than the remaining peni$ is a reason we have to consider.

That means we circumcised dudes are getting less Pleasure and Orgasm from sex.
That is subjective, there's no way to quantify how pleasurable a sexual experience is when comparing circumcised and uncircumcised men.
Last I checked, circumcised males have no problems achieving orgasms.
Re: Circumcision And Belief by darkhorizon: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

That is subjective, there's no way to quantify how pleasurable a sexual experience is when comparing circumcised and uncircumcised men.
Last I checked, circumcised males have no problems achieving orgasms.

Yeah I get your point,but removing the foreskin of the Peni$ has been likened to removing the clitoris from the V@gina.

And I am not saying circumcised males have problems achieving orgasms,all am saying is that the foreskin would lead to multiple Orgasms.
Re: Circumcision And Belief by CatfishBilly: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
darkhorizon:

Yeah I get your point,but removing the foreskin of the Peni$ has been likened to removing the clitoris from the V@gina.

And I am not saying circumcised males have problems achieving orgasms,all am saying is that the foreskin would lead to multiple Orgasms.
Multiple orgasms? That's debatable. I get your point though.
Foreskin can't be compared to the clitoris though. A better comparison is clitoris and penissss.
They both develop from the genital tubercle. Hormones now decide if it will be a penissss or clitoris.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Dares Competitors, Spends 10million Naira In 3days On Drinks in Lagos / Dino Melaye Caught With A Lady In London Hotel Room / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.