Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones (1193 Views)

Help! My Laptop Doesn't Connect To Internet / HELP - My Laptop Shuts Down Itself While I'm Using It / My Laptop Is Not Detecting Phones, Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by Dolypson04(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2017
I have a HP 650 laptop. The USB ports perfectly work with flash drives and card reader but when ever I connect any mobile devices; android, blackberry etc it doesn't detect it.
The fault is not from cable has phone perfectly work on another laptop with the same cable neither is the fault from the USB port because it works with flash drive. I have tried Google but no suitable answer since. Kindly help me out.
Thanks
Re: Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by horllamy(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Dolypson04:
I have a HP 650 laptop. The USB ports perfectly work with flash drives and card reader but when ever I connect any mobile devices; android, blackberry etc it doesn't detect it.
The fault is not from cable has phone perfectly work on another laptop with the same cable neither is the fault from the USB port because it works with flash drive. I have tried Google but no suitable answer since. Kindly help me out.
Thanks

U no it has 3 usb port, which one of dis port is not recognize ur usb ? Is it the one dat stand only or the 2 that are together call or what's app 08139462401.
Re: Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by ifex370(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dolypson04:
Thanks

Its not a hardware problrm

You need to install the drivers for mobile use.. Goto device manager and detect the faulty drivers
Re: Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by Dolypson04(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
ifex370:

Its not a hardware problrm

You need to install the drivers for mobile use.. Goto device manager and detect the faulty drivers
I thought so too and I updated my driver but the problem still persists
Re: Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by ifex370(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dolypson04:

I thought so too and I updated my driver but the problem still persists

Update the mtp driver locally from your PC.. I wishbi could direct you on how to do it
Re: Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by Dolypson04(m): 5:27am On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

Update the mtp driver locally from your PC.. I wishbi could direct you on how to do it
I don't know how to do that. Can you help me out pls!
Re: Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by ifex370(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Dolypson04:

I don't know how to do that. Can you help me out pls!

Ok.. Drop your WhatsApp num.. Lemme walk you try it
Re: Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones by Dolypson04(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

Ok.. Drop your WhatsApp num.. Lemme walk you try it
. 07062875180. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Hp 550 Laptop Screen / ****Laptop For Basic Work Like Word Processing/ Photoshop? / Used Hp 255 G5 2gb For 60k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.