Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

June Holy Ghost Service, Friday, June 2, 2017. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / June Holy Ghost Service, Friday, June 2, 2017. (524 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / RCCG January 2018 Holy Ghost Service | Friday, 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June Holy Ghost Service, Friday, June 2, 2017. by 4reala(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2017
June Holy Ghost Service, Friday, June 2, 2017.
Topic: Abba Father part 5
Text: Proverbs 21:27
Part A
God loves praises very much. He loved to be praised, psalm 50:23, John 4:23-24. God is so interested in praise Joshua 6:20, it was just the shout of halleluyah, that brought down the wall of Jericho. When people praise Him, He removes their obstacles, Acts 16:25-34, 2 Chronicles 20:20-25. The praises of a sinner is an abomination to God, proverbs 15:9, their thought is an abomination, proverbs 15:26. He compares the sacrifice of a sinner to the same thing as shedding of blood, proverbs 6:17, 28:9. The only prayer that a sinner can pray is just to say Oh Lord have mercy on me, Luke 18:10-14, when you come to God to surrender your life to God, you are doing yourself a whole lot of good because your praise, sacrifice and everything you do will be accepted by God but f you refuse to surrender to God, everything you do will be an abomination unto God. You can decide to move away from been an abomination to a true child of God. The decision is yours to take.

Part B.
Text: Mathew 6;9, Luke 6:45
After you have said Abba father, the next thing you have to say is Glory be to your name; Praise God.
Statement as said by Jesus
1. John 14:28, My father is greater than I, John 10:29, My father is greater than them all which means my father is the best. He is the most high, He is higher than the highest, Daniel 3:13-29, 4:28-37. The first thing you should do to your father is Praise Him.

2. Mathew 3:9, Luke 19:37-40 (My father can do the impossible), Exodus 17:1-6

Prophesy: The Lord ask me to tell someone here, He said I have already heard you.

Prophesy: The Lord said there will be two surprises this month, a pleasant one for you and unpleasant one for the enemy.

3. 2 Kings 19:35, My father is the mightiest.

4. John 14:1-2, In my father House, there ate many mansions. Which means, my father is the richest, Revelation 21:21, Genesis 26:1-14, 30:43. My father gives power to get wealth. When Abba father is truly your father, when you pray, He answers.

Prophesy: Daddy said, I will use your case to show that I can still deal with Goliath

5. John 8:58, 1:1-14, My father is the oldest, Exodus 3:13-14, Psalm 90:1-2, before the mountain were brought forth, He is God. When you praise the one who knows the origin of your problem, whatever the enemy may have hidden in you will be forced out.
Praise Him to the extent that He will stand and the enemy will scatter.

Prophesy: Because of what am about to do for you, very soon people will begin to notice how you danced for the Lord

Let somebody shout Halleluyah!!! Praise Him.......
Re: June Holy Ghost Service, Friday, June 2, 2017. by sonofthunder: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hallelujah...

(1) (Reply)

The Decline Of Witch Trials In Europe / Miracle Or Not? You Tell Me. / Share Your Supernatural Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.