Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire (344 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / The Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 2 / A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire by fineboynl(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
if you study the sun seriously you will find out that it fit perfectly the theory of the dreaded hell fire terror.

if humans ever get half closer to where the sun is they will likely burned down to ashes. which didn't fit with human body been throned into hell fire. but human spirits will be perfect. if you have ever been to deliverance seasons in some churches you will see that spirit that possesses humans do get burnt with holy fire. if holy fire can burn spirit and not human and spirits don't die and can't get old. this means that the human spirit will fit the hell fire analogy. I am not saying this because I believe in hell fire but I am just trying to uncover the other mystical uses of the sun if hell is real and those who ague where the hell should be, like the theory that hell is below the earth.

had an article entitled "Earth's Center Hotter Than Sun's Surface, Scientists Say"

THE BIBLE GIVES THE LOCATION OF HELL

When Jesus Christ died on the cross, He descended into hell. In Acts 2, Peter is speaking, verse 31, " . . . seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in HELL"

When Jesus Christ died His soul went into hell.
And in Matthew 12:40, Jesus Christ says: "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly: so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH. "

The Bible is clear — Hell is inside the earth!
Ephesians 4:9, says of Jesus: "Now that He ascended, what is it but that He also descended first into the LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH."
On page 85 of Beyond Death's Door, Dr. Rawlings said, patients who described hell said, ". . . this place seems to be UNDERGROUND or WITHIN THE EARTH in some way."
The Birmingham News, April 10, 1987 had an article entitled "Earth's Center Hotter Than Sun's Surface, Scientists Say". The article stated that scientists have recently discovered, "THE EARTH'S INNER CORE HAS A TEMPERATURE OF OVER 12,000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!"
Have you seen pictures of a volcano erupting, spewing a lake of fire from inside the earth — consuming everything within miles just from the heat? When Mount St. Helens erupted in May 18, 1980, it was described by reporters, "when HELL surfaced upon the earth." The book, Volcanoes, Earth's Awakening (p.91) describes an erupting volcano as "descent into HELL".
Thousands of years ago, the Bible described a place called hell in the heart of the earth that matches exactly what science is discovering.

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments. . ." Luke 16:23
What you're about to read is hard to believe. . .
We're going to examine the place the Bible calls hell. We'll present documented evidence for a place called hell. Don't take what you're going to read lightly.

YOU COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER!

The Bible continually warns of a place called hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!
In Luke 16, Jesus Christ gives a frightening picture of hell:
22 . . . the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime received good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, Father, that Thou would send him to my father's house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. (Luke 16:22-28)

HELL IS A PLACE OF FIRE

The man in Luke 16:24 cries: ". . .I am tormented in this FLAME."
In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
In Matthew 25:41, Jesus says: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting FIRE,. . ."
Revelation 20:15 says, " And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the LAKE OF FIRE."

Re: Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire by Edopesin: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire by Radiohead6(f): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nope,
The Sun is not 93million miles away , it hovers round the Earth , hell is Sheol (Underground the Earth)

(1) (Reply)

Please God, And Not Self / Higher Everday / Third Party Brouhaha!!!! Intruder Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.