Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 (445 Views)

Head-scratching Question 13(Was John truly The Forerunner Of Christ?) / The Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 2 / Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Anytime I read the book of Revelation, this was always my favorite part because I thought it was straight forward, easy to understand and easy to decipher. Oh how shocking I was to to discovered it was well crypted.

I've opened 5 threads so far on the book of Revelation. This are the links:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/3899907/anti-christ-revelation

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3912457/beast-sea-prequel-revelation-13

3. https://www.nairaland.com/3919216/scarlet-woman-scarlet-beast-alias#58418862

4. https://www.nairaland.com/3919766/7-heads-7-kings#58454928

5. https://www.nairaland.com/3922387/10-horns-10-kings-reign#58838022

And this are the title of my upcoming threads :

1. The Biggest Deception by the Devil

2. The Scarlet woman and the Scarlet beast part 2

3. The woman clothe with the Sun part 2

Okayyyyy... .. .. Revelation 12:1-6

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2017
Seun Thanks. Ese gan.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2017
1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven;

This is still John being shown in a vision what will happen on earth shortly.

So why was this event a wonder?

And God told me it was a wonder because of the role the woman in question will play.

a woman clothed with the sun

This signify a prophetess clothe with God's righteousness.

and the moon under her feet,

This signify that her feet will shine with the word of truth. It means she will directed and led by God to spread His words.

and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

This signify the 12 foundational members that will rule with Christ. And she's the 12th member. Suffice it to know that she's presently with us. John who got the book of Revelation was the 1st. If God wills it, I'll reveal who she is.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2017
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

And she being with child cried

This signified that she has a great assignment. It signified a great commission.

travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered

This signified the oppositions she will face in doing or carrying out her assignment. She will face immeasurable oppositions.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven

This is still John testifying to what he saw.

and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads

This signified the beast from the sea. If you've not be following my work on decrypting the book of Revelation, this is where it will start getting dicey.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 2:02am On Jul 30, 2017
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven and did cast them to the earth

This signified the numbers of believers, he will successful deceived with his lies.

and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered

This signified the great opposition she will face when carrying out her great commission from the beast of the sea who's continuing his reign for 42 months through the beast from the earth.

for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

This signified the opposition she will face when she's about to deliver her assignment.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 2:02am On Jul 30, 2017
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

And she brought forth a man child

This signified she will prepare the ground for the second coming of Christ which is unknown. John was the first Forerunner of Christ. She will be the forerunner to Herald the second coming of Christ.

who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron

This signified the judgement that will occurred at the second coming of Christ.

and her child was caught up unto God,

This signified is not hers to do. It's for God to do. The grace, the auction, the oil and the authority to carry out her assignment has been released by God and no gate of hell can prevail against it.

and to his throne

This signified her reward when she successfully carry out her assignment on earth.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,

This signified that after delivering her great commission, she will be hidden by God from opposition that will still arise. Which means before and after her assignment there will be oppositions.

that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days

This signified after delivering her assignment, God will shield for a certain till her next assignment. Which simply means she has multiple assignments to do on earth before the second coming of Christ.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
luvmijeje:

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven;

This is still John being shown in a vision what will happen on earth shortly.

So why was this event a wonder?

And God told me it was a wonder because of the role the woman in question will play.

a woman clothed with the sun

This signify a prophetess clothe with God's righteousness.

and the moon under her feet,

This signify that her feet will shine with the word of truth. It means she will directed and led by God to spread His words.

and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

This signify the 12 foundational members that will rule with Christ. And she's the 12th member.
Suffice it to know that she's presently with us. John who got the book of Revelation was the 1st. If God wills it, I'll reveal who she is.

undecided 12 tribes of Israel you mean...

#Deception

Everyone does have different view, take and understanding on the Book of Revelations. John knew what he saw.

Your opinionship on the Book of Revelations is enlightening but, how true?

verdict

The Book of Revelations is in a symbolic language which was understood in the former days of john in comparison with the latter time(now) which cannot easily be decipherable. The Holy Spirit reveals...
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

undecided 12 tribes of Israel you mean...

#Deception

Everyone does have different view, take and understanding on the Book of Revelations. John knew what he saw.

Your opinionship on the Book of Revelations is enlightening but, how true?

verdict

The Book of Revelations is in a symbolic language which was understood in the former days of john in comparison with the latter time(now) which cannot easily be decipherable. The Holy Spirit reveals...

Matthew 20:23

23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

You met me well. You met me at the time the Holy Spirit have broken me, if not I would have blasted you off this thread. My job is not to convince anyone. I've delivered my assignment, it's left for the Holy Spirit to do the conviction.
Re: A Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 1 by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2017
luvmijeje:

Matthew 20:23

23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

You met me well. You met me at the time the Holy Spirit have broken me, if not I would have blasted you off this thread. My job is not to convince anyone. I've delivered my assignment, it's left for the Holy Spirit to do the conviction.

sorry, i didn't get u well... What do you mean by @thebolded

moreover, you can't blast me off the thread because you want to convict me...

albeit, i pray HE convincts you well!

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Conference Of Nigeria Criticizes The Use Of Social Network / Fashion Conscious And Modest / Signs That Your Pastor Has Too Much And Doesn't Need Your Offering - OAP Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.