Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) (490 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
31st of May 2017... I had a dream and I "kind of" saw Jesus. my dream wasn't that clear but I can tell what I saw. Jesus was wearing a crown of gold and a red robe as far as I can think and recollect, and his contenance was unexplainable (probably worried about people who aren't going to make it in the rapture) and he said: TELL THEM I'M COMING VERY SOON! pls be prepared....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Kestolove(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
coming very soon since b4 deh born my great grand fathet dat soon never cum...u go wait tire so beta stop decieving yah sef...

1 Like

Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Pastafarian: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
tell me how Jesus' face looked like, did he have beard or not? is he tall or short? is he white or black? is he thin or fat?
Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kestolove New King James Version Deuteronomy 15:15 You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God redeemed you; therefore I command you this thing today.:
coming very soon since b4 deh born my great grand fathet dat soon never cum...u go wait tire so beta stop decieving yah sef...
my brother, because of u I will quote this scripture: 2peter3:3,4,5,7,8,10; kowing this first, that there would be scoffers in the last days, walking after their own lusts. 4.and saying, where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue the way they were from the beginning of the creation.7.but the heavens and the earth which were now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto the fire against the day of judgements and perdition of ungodly men. 8. but, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.9.the Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness ... not willing that any should perish , but all should come to repentance. 10. but the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night....
my brother, please do nt be arrogant of this because the end time is really upon us. search the scriptures becus people like you should repent. his coming won't tarry as u may think. even if he does nt come nw. just knw that there is life after death and where would u spend eternity? heaven or hell!!??
Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kestolove New King James Version Deuteronomy 15:15 You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God redeemed you; therefore I command you this thing today.:
my brother, because of u I will quote this scripture: 2peter3:3,4,5,7,8,10; kowing this first, that there would be scoffers in the last days, walking after their own lusts. 4.and saying, where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue the way they were from the beginning of the creation.7.but the heavens and the earth which were now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto the fire against the day of judgements and perdition of ungodly men. 8. but, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.9.the Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness ... not willing that any should perish , but all should come to repentance. 10. but the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night....
my brother, please do nt be arrogant of this because the end time is really upon us. search the scriptures becus people like you should repent. his coming won't tarry as u may think. even if he does nt come nw. just knw that there is life after death and where would u spend eternity? heaven or hell!!??
Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
You will wait tire. Since 2017 years, we have been waiting for the coming of fictitious jesus.
Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
OtemAtum:
You will wait tire. Since 2017 years, we have been waiting for the coming of fictitious jesus.
Jesus resurrected as a ghost. Ghost don't come back except reincarnated.
Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pastafarian:
tell me how Jesus' face looked like, did he have beard or not? is he tall or short? is he white or black? is he thin or fat?
matthew 5:8 says; blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.
You shall see him when he his revealed. We shall all see him one day! But be ye holy and righteous and you will enter his kingdom and shall see him.
Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
I quote jude1:15; ...to execute judgments upon all, and to convince them that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners had spoken against him. 16 these are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. 17. But Beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. 18. How they told you that there would be mockers in the last days, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19.these be they which separate themselves from, sensual, having not the spirit. 20.but ye, Beloved building up yourself in your most holy faith, praying in the holy ghost.
I will also quote philippians 3:18; (for many walk of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of christ: 19. Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20. For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the saviour, the Lord jesus christ.

My brother, it is a great pity if you are an unbeliever or an atheist. If you are a believer, why say such? You soul is in terrible danger. Why do you look after physical things? We should walk in and by the spirit. It is written; the just shall live by faith. Is the apostacy really upon you. Have you laid down your christian faith owing to carnal things? Are you really justified, and you call your self a christian? Do you mean christ did not manifest himself in flesh? This is the spirit of the antichrist. Drop down that philosophy and think about your salvation and redeeming your time so christ may redeem you. Are you blinded by the spiritual cause of what you say? Please. Know that even if our Lord jesus christ never comes, It is appointed that men die once and after this jugdement. Either you spend eternity in hell or in heaven. Think twice. I pray God reveal himself 2 you and heal your hardened heart for a heart of flesh. Amen!
Re: Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions) by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I quote jude1:15; ...to execute judgments upon all, and to convince them that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their had speeches which ungodly sinners had spoken against him. 16 these are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men' persons in admiration because of advantage. 17. But Beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. 18. How they told you that there would be mockers in the last days, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19.these be they which separate themselves from, sensual, having not the spirit. 20.but ye, Beloved building up yourself in your most holy faith, praying in the holy ghost.
I will also quote philippians 3:18; (for many walk of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of christ: 19. Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20. For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the saviour, the Lord jesus christ.

My brother, it is a great pity if you are an unbeliever or an atheist . If you are a believer, why say such? You soul is in terrible danger. Why do you look after physical things? We should walk in and by the spirit. It is written; the just shall live by faith. Is the apostacy really upon you. Have you laid down your christian faith owing to carnal things. Are you really justified, and you call your self a christian? Do you mean christ did not manifest himself in flesh? This is the spirit of the antichrist. Drop down that philosophy and think about your salvation and redeeming your time so christ may redeem you. Are you blinded by the spiritual cause of what you say? Please. Know that even if our Lord jesus christ never comes, It is appointed that men die once and after this jugdement. Either you spend eternity in hell or in heaven. Think twice. I pray God reveal himself 2 you and heal your hardened heart forr a heart of flesh. Amen!
I am an unbeliever/ a knower but not an atheist. Heaven and hell are the inventions of yahweh, one of the children of God Almighty. I don't worship Yahweh, therefore I can't be qualified for either of the two. I know where my afterlife shall be. I shall go to the afterlife where Atum my god, the brother of your god is. It's Atum I have connection with, not Yahweh the evil son of God the Universe.

(1) (Reply)

Locals Praise Muslims For Helping Save Lives In Grenfell Tower (video) / Do Our Present Day Pastors Read This Verse? / Religious Intolerance????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.